Treaty Nullification between BroFam and Black Skies

Popat

17 minutes ago, Lysander said:

Imagine expecting loan repayments during a war when even player-run businesses know better. Y’all are something else.

It is impossible for Jupiter to pay back the debt physically even if he magically gets 10 million everyday for 60 days. Black Skies have refused to pay the loan and the burden  was on Jupiter. He didn't pay and due to this , Article 4  Section A of the treaty was violated. Even if there was no war , Would Jupiter have been still be able to pay? The treaty termination was not done without a reason. It has been terminated because a section of it has been violated by BS. This was a treaty signed after an alliance war not a loan given by a player run business.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I see your point. Alan/Jupiter/Black Skies agreed to something and didn’t follow through. Also doesn’t look like they talked to you about a repayment plan for after the war. 

2 hours ago, L1GHTSHOT said:

The war between HS BS and SIN/Gular was started on 12th November. And you were still asking BS/Jupiter to pay back the debt? No alliance does that

Just because SIN attacked BS doesn’t resolve Alan/Black Skies of the deal they agreed to beforehand. Alan broke the agreement. 

2 hours ago, Lysander said:

Imagine expecting loan repayments during a war when even player-run businesses know better. Y’all are something else.

Unless I’m missing something, did Alan communicate a new repayment schedule? Or did he just ghost them and expect to not get repaid.

• Upvote 6

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

10 hours ago, Popat said:

It is impossible for Jupiter to pay back the debt physically even if he magically gets 10 million everyday for 60 days. Black Skies have refused to pay the loan and the burden  was on Jupiter. He didn't pay and due to this , Article 4  Section A of the treaty was violated. Even if there was no war , Would Jupiter have been still be able to pay? The treaty termination was not done without a reason. It has been terminated because a section of it has been violated by BS. This was a treaty signed after an alliance war not a loan given by a player run business.

This is the largest pile of nonsense I’ve seen in a long while. Regular payments were made by the member up until BS was attacked by SIN. Common sense should have been used to realise that no nation would be able to pay close to $900 mil including war resources in those circumstances. Irregardless of the war, would Jupiter have been able to fork out that kind of money in 60 days? Probably not. Was he intending on repaying the debt in a more manageable fashion? Yes. There is no precedent set for an alliance to repay that large of a debt for an ordinary member to move from one AA to another, so to assume BS would do so, after Jupiter has failed to make them, is a bit daft.

You’re right on one part, there should have been better communication between yourself and BS/Jupiter about the repayment plan. Have you tried discussing this and setting up a timeframe postwar or have you jumped to immediately asking for the whole lot?

• Upvote 2

Regardless if there is a war going or not, in the NAP Treaty between Brofam/Black Skies it clearly states it's Article 4 that Brofam members can freely leave the alliance and join Black Skies, but all loans that they took out which they owe to Brofam must be paid out in full, there is no exceptions to anything and obviously Black Skies/Alan violated the terms of the agreement ending the war between Brofam and Black Skies, if there is a case of war breaking out or for some other reason that the debt cannot be paid by a certain time, Black Skies should of negotiated on Article 4 and added a Clause stating in an event of a break out of a war, a new payment plan can be negotiated and a new date set for when the debt is to be paid out in full. At the end of the day Black Skies/Alan violated the NAP agreement and Alan is now ghosting the Article 4 and ignoring all debts owing to Brofam by the individual nations who left Brofam to join Black Skies.

Hate to break it but I got your leader blocked on discord for trying to call spam me to pay my debts

As of today this morning 12/10/2023, all payment will be stopped due to you calling me a name. It is completely diffrent for someone who has crippling debt. And i believe you are telling lies about grants.

Also don't try to attack me popat, you got defeated once before in war.

23 hours ago, Popat said:

Edited by Jupiter Jones
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, Jupiter Jones said:

Hate to break it but I got your leader blocked on discord for trying to call spam me to pay my debts

As of today this morning 12/10/2023, all payment will be stopped due to you calling me a name. It is completely diffrent for someone who has crippling debt. And i believe you are telling lies about grants.

Also don't try to attack me popat, you got defeated once before in war.

Okay , Jupiter the 'Wardodger'!

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

23 hours ago, Kastor said:

I see your point. Alan/Jupiter/Black Skies agreed to something and didn’t follow through. Also doesn’t look like they talked to you about a repayment plan for after the war. 

Just because SIN attacked BS doesn’t resolve Alan/Black Skies of the deal they agreed to beforehand. Alan broke the agreement. 

Unless I’m missing something, did Alan communicate a new repayment schedule? Or did he just ghost them and expect to not get repaid.

But was I ever involved with the talks? Not once. I was essentially forced into following what was issued as per treaty. 

9 hours ago, Jupiter Jones said:

But was I ever involved with the talks? Not once. I was essentially forced into following what was issued as per treaty. 

1. Alan, your alliance leader, signed the deal.

2. You then proceeded to pay back several amounts to them.

3. You stayed in the alliance post-agreement.

You did agree to the deal. Even if begrudgingly, when you stayed in BS after Alan signed it AND when you started repayments.

Doesn't seem like y’all standing on business

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Update : Black Skies have paid it's debt. All wars will end. (They are still at war with SIN) . A two month NAP has been signed.

Edited by Popat
Added NAP