[DoE] Sound the Shofar!

Savi Correspara

732608729_KinAltorias-2.thumb.png.8d055197f21bcf1b0eb3e7b0b84a4760.png

For many months, my kinsmen, we have lived in hiding. We have made our plans in the welcoming circle of a smoky campfire. We have slept under the stars. We have braved the elements and lived only on what we could carry with us.

Many of our brothers were lost along the way. 

But today, we rise up and declare that we are the Tribe. And we are ready to take our place in the world. 

Our Tribe declares existence. Avowed goals are raiding, maintaining a small core group of nations within war range of one another, and coordinating military campaigns. 

Our Tribe welcomes treaties, offering the ability to counter for lower tier nations. 

We will not merge.

imagine declaring existence for your alliance while being in the training alliance of TFP...

giphy.gif?format=png&width=300&height=19

Edited by Krampus
  • Haha 1

HEADERS_CTO12.png

Inform Zigbir I have forgotten how to edit the signature field
Please remind me how to do it post haste!

• AA has existed since December of 2022
  • Leader has 178 days of seniority on it, logs onto the game once every two weeks
  • 2nd in command leaves TFP training AA, posts DoE the same day they join

Truly one of the alliance moments of all time

• Haha 5

Take no comment seriously

Speaking as a micro leader and co-founder, and someone who also tried to make a DoE before being well-established some time ago (for an alliance that collapsed, not my current one), it's going to be very difficult while not having a protectorate. I'd certainly advise finding one: it'll help you get more established and avoid raids.

Speaking of raids though, another piece of advice: don't give up because of the raids. You'll probably get raided a good bit when you're small, but eventually, as you get more members, you can better fend off raiders and grow stronger, especially once you have good treaties.

Altogether, though, good luck with your alliance. I hope you guys can grow and be successful!

• Upvote 1

Hello. I don't know what to put here right now.

I hope you're having a lovely day : )

Eh. I wish you luck in your affair, but you should honestly get a protectorate. You will not survive without one. 

Also, what kind of name is "Our Tribe"? I'm just confused - not something you would usually see in Orbis.