Mafia Game 1 (IC)

Grillick

Breaking News!

The town is in an uproar! Last night Grillick, the owner of the local pub, was killed! A note was found on the body that read: "This is just the first, but we are coming for all of you. - The Mafia"

Entrances and exits to the town have been barred, and the villagers must determine who among them is responsible for these vile acts, and put them to death before the mafia kills them!

(OOC: Each player has received a PM with his or her role. Except as described in those PMs, all game-related discussion must occur in this thread. Any discussion by PM or email will be considered cheating.)

The Characters:

Cato Publius (underlordgc)

Dietrich (Dietrich)

Dominic Decario (Vincent)
Godfrey (Godfrey)
Lucky (Luckynako)

Nao (The Captain Nao)

Sean Angus Ian (SAI-40)

(OOC: Voting will close at 1:00 p.m. EST (GMT -5:00) on Tuesday, November 25, 2014)

Edited by Grillick

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a downright vile thing for someone to do. I shant tell my mother of this though, I fear this news might push her over the edge.

-Publius

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

*Upon hearing of the news over the internet, Godfrey pries himself away from his computer and walks down main street to the town hall where there is a gathering of people*

"Who committed this heinous crime? Did Grillick have any enemies or anybody with some sort of reason to harm him?"

(OOC: Morgan, this is an IC chat)

Sean stands at the doors of the town hall, braces himself against the wall and takes a swig from his flask. If things are about to get heated, there's no way he's going to be sober for it, !@#$ that. He waits for Godfrey to go in and slips through the doors before they shut. He slips into a chair and ganders at the gathering crowd.

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

Cato Publius seems to talk a lot, he should be aware things like this probably involved some mafia, so is best not to talk too much about that . unpleasant things tends to happen to people that like to comment or maybe have accidently cross the line.

Cato Publius seems to talk a lot, he should be aware things like this probably involved some mafia, so is best not to talk too much about that . unpleasant things tends to happen to people that like to comment or maybe have accidently cross the line.

I beg your pardon, Mr. Decario? Could you please repeat that?  I believe I may have misheard you.

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

No, is not a threat, you need to understand how Mafia work my boy. Sometime one or two sacrificial lambs are needed to keep the rest to toe the line. Grillick maybe one of them. oh...I shouldn't be talking more , I might step on some toes. by the way Mr. Publius, don't worry too much, I am sort of ....

Edited by Vincent

No, is not a threat, you need to understand how Mafia work my boy. Sometime one or two sacrificial lambs are needed to keep the rest to toe the line. Grillick maybe one of them. oh...I shouldn't be talking more , I might step on some toes. by the way Mr. Publius, don't worry too much, I am sort of ....

How do you know so much about the Mafia?

"I'm not normally one to point fingers, right, but comin' in here with the threats and the accusations before we even know all the details is low--near diabolical, really."

Swig

"If anything, Dominic, it makes me goddamned suspicious of your motives here today."

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

As the sun crosses its highest point in the sky, a cold wind blows through the village. Your hackles raise as the wind passes across your neck, and your heart fills with a sense of foreboding. Someone is going to die today. You can't shake the feeling. You hope that it won't be you.

Current Vote Tally:

Cato Publius (underlordgc) - 1 vote (voted for Vincent)

Dietrich (Dietrich) - 0 votes (hasn't voted)

Dominic Decario (Vincent) - 3 votes (voted for underlordgc)
Godfrey (Godfrey) - 0 votes (hasn't voted)
Lucky (Luckynako) - 0 votes (voted for Vincent)

Nao (The Captain Nao) - 0 votes (hasn't voted)

Sean Angus Ian (SAI-40) - 0 votes (voted for Vincent)

Edited by Grillick

Hey I am not. the person you guys are looking for. I may behave like a hooligan or act like one but my intention is simply have people tone down. Stop talking aobout Mafia. That's all.

Come on guy no real MAFIA will act like one to show he is one. Make.sense?.so guys that's for your votes but I really am not the guy that you guys really looking for.

(ooc)Grillick, Lucky bolded vincent's name as well

Cato Publius always talkative, so it's not unusual. Mr. Decario's allegations against Publius Cato completely unfounded.

The idea that the first one to talk about the crime is, themselves, the criminal is absolutely ludicrous. Something this big would no doubt be the talk of the town and everyone is, rightfully, worried. The note even said that they were coming for all of us! I do hope that the criminal is brought to justice, and soon, lest even more atrocities be committed.

Edited by underlordgc

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I believe I already bold the name I suspect to mafia or behind this. Please follow suit.

Sorry Dominic Decario you're not giving me enough reasons to believe your story. Also you said that the first person to talk normally has an agenda and that wasn't even Cato Publius who you voted for it was Lucky, so your reasoning on who is Mafia seems a little flawed to me.

Dietrich, silent so far, stands up slowly. His forehead creases slightly in concern as he surveys the room; everyone seems to have agreed that Mr. Decario is an agent of the mafia, despite a distinct lack of evidence one way or another.

"How can we be sure that Mr. Decario is guilty of so heinous a crime as murder? This is a powerful accusation that we are levying, and I fear that God may not be with us in our haste to punish this man. Now, I cannot deny that Mr. Decario spoke too quickly when he made his brash, unfounded accusation against Mr. Publius, but I am not convinced that this is sufficient reason to levy the ultimate punishment upon him. We must tread carefully today, gentlemen, lest we come unjustly to a decision from which we cannot retreat."

Did I point out your name and mentioned stuff to that effect? I am just stating the norm, a criminal normally would the first to deny he is one. And frankly I thought Publius was the first. Must have overlooked. :P

Edited by Vincent

The sun begins to set, and the votes have been tallied. Please do not post in this thread until the day/night summary post has been made.

Final Vote Tally Day 1:

Cato Publius (underlordgc) - 1 vote (voted for Vincent)

Dietrich (Dietrich) - 0 votes (Did Not Vote)

Dominic Decario (Vincent) - 4 votes (voted for underlordgc)
Godfrey (Godfrey) - 0 votes (voted for Vincent)
Lucky (Luckynako) - 0 votes (voted for Vincent)

Nao (The Captain Nao) - 0 votes (Did Not Vote)

Sean Angus Ian (SAI-40) - 0 votes (voted for Vincent)