Fascism

Il Duce Mussolini

Good day, all!

I am Il Duce Mussolini of The Federal League of Italy (not to be mistaken for the other Mussolini who is not active any longer). I am curious to know your opinions on Italian Fascism and/or maybe even how you think it could effect today's modern society.  Now, generally the word Fascism automatically (at least to a good number of people), brings distaste and negativity to ones mind, but I'm curious if there's anyone out there with the similar, if not close, ideology as I.  There's much to Italian Fascism as well as what I take from it and how I would like to use it and/or put it into action.

Just curious to know the communities thoughts on Italian Fascism. I understand any negative thoughts on the subject, but please refrain from any harsh judgement or rudeness.

P.S. Just a note: I do not believe in all policies of Italian Fascism (such as the belief of one race or descent), so do not take me as a racist. Just sayin'...  ^_^ 

Edited by Il Duce Mussolini

2XPxfRO.png

I'm no expert, infact I'm lower than rookie but to me Fascism sounds like monarchy. I just checked wikipedia, he was a dictator. So I'm quite sure that fascism, or atleast Italian is not very good. I'm a wanna-be history buff so I do know that almost all monarchies were terrible.

You sound exactly like the last guy.

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I am skeptical of efforts to produce a "definition" of fascism. As a dynamic historical current, fascism has taken many different forms, and has evolved dramatically in some ways. To understand what fascism has encompassed as a movement and a system of rule, we have to look at its historical context and development--as a form of counter-revolutionary politics that first arose in early twentieth-century Europe in response to rapid social upheaval, the devastation of World War I, and the Bolshevik Revolution.