Taxing Blockaded Nations/alliance to alliance transfers. .

Dwight k Schrute

Raiders pov:

Alliance's being able to tax blockaded nations 100/100 is a pointless feature that makes a blockade 50%less effective , you should be rewarded for getting a blockade not punished.

Being able to roll over without a fight and only lose military units is not only a terrible strategy but an awful habit to get into, its also F***ING boring as hell for both parties involved .

Also on a side note id like to propose stopping alliance to alliance transfers. It would make the game a whole lot more interesting. 

Instead why not bring out a feature where any alliance can buy a fort knox style holding for credits. 50% is always safe 50% can be raided. 

• Downvote 4

47 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

I would think you would love all these things, as it lets you steal more money from your members.  Why anyone would ever join an alliance you run...

Clearly you don't understand the suggestions as it doesn't benefit alliances, obviously me living rent free in your grumpy old head for the last 3 years is clouding your judgement old man. I won't be expecting you at the bbq this weekend I guess🤷‍♂️

I'm not sure if stopping alliance-to-alliance transfers would change much. People will adapt fairly quickly and starting transferring from one econ head's nation to another econ head's nation instead

• Upvote 1

2016/04/26 –

mIjXiMx.gif

Unreleased Bad Company advert, circa 2018

On 6/1/2023 at 11:37 PM, Fulcrum said:

I'm not sure if stopping alliance-to-alliance transfers would change much. People will adapt fairly quickly and starting transferring from one econ head's nation to another econ head's nation instead

Well it would definitely come with more risk, imo it would make the game more interesting