Auto fill setting for raiders

Adam II

This makes sense in hindsight but the game wasn't decided with inactive raiding in mind. Instead of "autofill" maybe an option to set preferences for when you do different battles in settings? 
I'm not sure if this is what you're proposing, but it seems like you're saying to have an autofill button for everyone that does the same thing..for every one. If what I said is what you are intending sorry for this reply.

• Thanks 1

My suggestions is a lot like your comment:

In the settings a feature asking what you want to autofill every time you do a specific attack/ground attack, ie. To always have no munitions in a ground battle and 5 tanks.

This feature could be only for ground battles or not, I don't mind.

Instead of auto fill, you could also have it such that the setting is same as your most recent attack. I'm not saying your idea is bad really, but I think this could be easier to incorporate. 

• Thanks 1

image.png.53cb39df314b30232b410b94801b6f72.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Developer

@Adam IIIt already is, soldiers using munitions is now the default setting, when you hit attack again it prefills with your previous parameters, and you can use the "soldiers" and "tanks" parameters in the URL to set it going into it. :)

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

On 6/17/2023 at 11:12 PM, Village said:

@Adam IIIt already is, soldiers using munitions is now the default setting, when you hit attack again it prefills with your previous parameters, and you can use the "soldiers" and "tanks" parameters in the URL to set it going into it. :)

How long has the "Implemented" tag been a thing here? Totally think it should be used more lol.

• Downvote 1

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

• Developer
Just now, Jacob Knox said:

How long has the "Implemented" tag been a thing here? Totally think it should be used more lol.

Like as of a few minutes after I posted my reply here 🤣

• Haha 2