Can we get a comment chain going of the soviet anthem?

Unclaimed

59 minutes ago, President Velikov said:

Sorry if I don’t go singing the anthem of a genicidal dictatorship that killed millions of people

You are right, Stalin was a genocidal maniac who killed almost twice as many people as hitler. But they made very fire music.

• Haha 3

Fresh Tarewgfian memes: LINK

Submit memes: LINK

Mystery Link (Changes some times)(times Changed: 1): LINK

Meme of the week:

Just now, Unclaimed said:

You are right, Stalin was a genocidal maniac who killed almost twice as many people as hitler. But they made very fire music.

No no no no no. The UK and US made and still makes some fire music

• 3 months later...
22 hours ago, Winston Gray said:

heavily restricted freedom and religion. God Bless America 🇺🇸 

Ironic considering there have been an uncountable number of times America has restricted freedom and despite the fact that freedom of religion is supposed to be a guaranteed right, it's not always safe to be anything other than Christian.

• Upvote 1

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

On 8/25/2023 at 11:11 AM, Winston Gray said:

heavily restricted freedom

Stop making them sound cool

2016/04/26 –

mIjXiMx.gif

Unreleased Bad Company advert, circa 2018

1 hour ago, Winston Gray said:

I don’t know about you, but it seems like Christianity is the most hated religion in modern American society.

The percentage of the US population that is Christian has declined recently, but it is still sitting at 60+%. How can the majority religion be the most hated? Yes, there has been a lot of push back lately because people like me are sick of Christians running everything in our society and forcing their beliefs on us, but I wouldn't say it's the most hated (yet).

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

6 hours ago, Jacob Knox said:

The percentage of the US population that is Christian has declined recently, but it is still sitting at 60+%. How can the majority religion be the most hated? Yes, there has been a lot of push back lately because people like me are sick of Christians running everything in our society and forcing their beliefs on us, but I wouldn't say it's the most hated (yet).

Most Christians in America are Protestants who are largely fake Christians and have largely abandoned true Christianity. Also how do Christians force their beliefs on everyone else?

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Winston Gray said:

Most Christians in America are Protestants who are largely fake Christians and have largely abandoned true Christianity. Also how do Christians force their beliefs on everyone else?

>Implying Mary worshipers are any better.