The Heretic has been found!

Dwynn

Brothers! Sisters!

Gather round as I, Brother Malone, Prophet of the Almighty shed light a recent discovery.

As is my usual course of action at night, I sacrificed a calf to the Almighty. During the ritual I was truck with a mighty vision. In this vision there was fire. There was flooding, pestilence and plague. Children wept holding the charred cadavers of their fallen mothers, and fathers trudged the fields soaked with blood.

The Almighty's army arisen, faced an evil horde. Unbeknownst to many, the Heretic leader was not that who we thought.

In the throws of this vision where the smoke filled my lungs and the blood of the calf ran cold, I stood basked in the wisdom the Almighty shared unto me.

There is an evil in this land. An evil far more sinister than any may comprehend. The Stag has been slain, but the Heretic stands still.

Brothers! Sisters! Let not your guard down, the Heretic known as SAI-40 will rise up one day and lead his tyrannical horde of evil against the chosen of the Almighty. Stand fast and firm in the light of the Almighty and he shall protect you.

Stray from the path, and ye shall be run down by the Stag.

Edit: grammar & spelling are good, m'kay?

Edited by Micheal Malone
  • Upvote 6

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

herman-cain-smile.gif

This is obviously a false vision gifted to you by the true Heretic, to throw you off of his trail.

Edited by SAI-40

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

It all makes sense now

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

In my quest to uphold the Almighty's desires, I have taken action.

This afternoon, I was in the kitchen making a sandwich and I was struck with a vision. After awaking from the vision on the floor covered in roast beef and mayonnaise, I pondered the meaning of the vision.

"A swallow flies in from the east, painted in red. Upon reaching the borders of Malonia, the swallow burst into flames."

Upon deeper concentration on the vision, it became clear to me that Malonia was to declare war upon the International Anarchists Communists Front. Sadly, only one of them was in my range.

The swallow shall catch fire and the vision the Almighty shall be fulfilled.

herman-cain-smile.gif

This is obviously a false vision gifted to you by the true Heretic, to throw you off of his trail.

tisk, couldn't have said it any better.. 

Edited by Xenodolf

tNyPRz9.png

- Anarkhist leader of the Svøbødnäyä TÄ™rritøriyä Groznyj Grad

Across the Iron Islands citizens begin wearing "Team Africa" T-shirts in support of Malonia.

you wear supporting t-shirts now.. tomorrow someone's wearing that same shirt an opposed to you...

• Upvote 1

tNyPRz9.png

- Anarkhist leader of the Svøbødnäyä TÄ™rritøriyä Groznyj Grad

Fake and Ghey.

No, I'm quite sure that I'm attacking Xenodolf.

Oh you people make me laugh.

You laugh in the face of the Almighty? Be wary child, blasphemy wears many shades.

I, the Head No-scoper of Fazptic and it's followers ask, why said-40 tho?

I do not question that which the Almighty provides. I am but a tool for His use.

Across the Iron Islands citizens begin wearing "Team Africa" T-shirts in support of Malonia.

Oh shoot! You got the Team Africa shirts? I was supposed to ship you the Broncos Superbowl Champs to the Iron Islands... dang it.

you wear supporting t-shirts now.. tomorrow someone's wearing that same shirt an opposed to you...

<3 Xeno

Uhg it's SAI guys. My name is SAI

• Upvote 1

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"