War on Iwonderland

Alexander

I honestly have absolutely no idea what the deal is with this guy:

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=7164

I just feel as if all he's contributed to the community has been destruction and death. On 11/16 06:03 pm I placed an embargo on him perhaps hoping that others would do the same due to the fact all

he's ever done was declare war on people and take their money. I understand that raiding makes the game interesting and can be a source of income but he's just extreme.

Today: bullet_blue.png11/19 05:49 pm - Alexandros had war declared by Iwonderland for the reason of "All your base are belong to us".

With minimal growth on his nation, (considering all the raiding and war) it has been only detrimental to the entire community as the smaller nations like myself can no longer produce too many resources because we need to concentrate on war efforts (driving prices higher due to a restricted supply).

So I encourage the community to assist me in eliminating or reducing the constant threat this bloodthirsty nation puts over everyone. Anything from an embargo to war declaration will help. Iwonderland needs to be stopped for the greater good.

Thanks Y'all

Edited by Alex
  • Upvote 2

-- Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. --

e6Iegl7.jpg

I honestly have absolutely no idea what the deal is with this guy:

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=7164

I just feel as if all he's contributed to the community has been destruction and death. On 11/16 06:03 pm I placed an embargo on him perhaps hoping that others would do the same due to the fact all

he's ever done was declare war on people and take their money. I understand that raiding makes the game interesting and can be a source of income but he's just extreme.

Today: bullet_blue.png11/19 05:49 pm - Alexandros had war declared by Iwonderland for the reason of "All your base are belong to us".

With minimal growth on his nation, (considering all the raiding and war) it has been only detrimental to the entire community as the smaller nations like myself can no longer produce too many resources because we need to concentrate on war efforts (driving prices higher due to a restricted supply).

So I encourage the community to assist me in eliminating or reducing the constant threat this bloodthirsty nation puts over everyone. Anything from an embargo to war declaration will help. Iwonderland needs to be stopped for the greater good.

Thanks Y'all

Seems you are in an alliance. They are gonna help I assume right?

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

do people cry embargo everytime someone in game does something that they dont like? people call for an embargo when a nation undercuts and they do the same when a nation raids.

Im not trying to be mean but i have a feeling that you want to gain support from the community to enforce an embargo on this nation simply because he raided you when you could of went to your alliance for help to deal with this one nation.

So i will not be putting an embargo in place on this nation.

Edited by Dark Specter

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

do people cry embargo everytime some in game does something that they dont like? people call for an embargo when a nation undercuts and they do the same when a nation raids.

Im not trying to be mean but i have a feeling that you want to gain support from the community to enforce an embargo on this nation simply because he raided you when you could of went to your alliance for help to deal with this one nation.

So i will not be putting an embargo in place on this nation.

It's not just Alex...

Just today this guy started 5 new raids, and a total of 33 raids in the past 7 days.

As of now, he has 10,485 troops, 493 tanks, and 12 aircraft with 2 cities (a total of 700 infrastructure)

He has in the past said some not so nice things to us and he does not care about what alliance you are in. He raids everyone.

He gets most of his supplies from the global market, an embargo would be the best course of action. If you really think he does not deserve an embargo... Think again.

Edit: To add on, Alex just happens to be the first person to mention it. Oddly enough, I was just about to post a thread like this seconds before this was posted. Full support, Alex.

Edited by The Captain Nao
  • Upvote 1

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse

Yes they are helping.

I thought that the community coming together to fight against a common foe would be good for everyone. I just wanted to raise awareness and potentially raise support where it's offered. It's perfectly okay if you don't

want to embargo or declare war, I can't force anyone but I believe that there are plenty of reasons why the international community should be involved.

Edited by Alex

-- Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. --

e6Iegl7.jpg

It's not just Alex...

Just today this guy started 5 new raids, and a total of 33 raids in the past 7 days.

As of now, he has 10,485 troops, 493 tanks, and 12 aircraft with 2 cities (a total of 700 infrastructure)

He has in the past said some not so nice things to us and he does not care about what alliance you are in. He raids everyone.

He gets most of his supplies from the global market, an embargo would be the best course of action. If you really think he does not deserve an embargo... Think again.

And embargo will help but this is one where i will not be contributing, i am not in his range so im not worried. If he attacks an alliance mate i will help my pal but this one raider can simply be dealt with by a few nations who declare and coordinate and do some damage physically.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

If he attacks an alliance mate

10/27/2014

Iwonderland Ivan The Cabal

Montosh Montosh The Atlas Confederacy

medal_award_gold.png Victory

Timeline

But you didn't because you couldn't. Now you can.

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse

That happen when i didnt have access to the internet and before embargoes were put in place, but if he were to attack a rose member then i would get involved, but for now i see no reason to. Im also sure DEIC is more then capable of dealing with this raider.

Im also sure DEIC is more then capable of dealing with this raider.

11/19/2014 Iwonderland Ivan New Cabal

mang balong ciriaco The Dutch East India Company

shield.png Active War Timeline

Alexandros Alex The Dutch East India Company

Vixonia Vixzer The Dutch East India Company

Ruski Russki The Dutch East India Company

Gear Confederacy ClockworkThe Dutch East India Company

11/18/2014 Iwonderland Ivan New Cabal

Saint-croix Kimi Amin The Dutch East India Company

medal_award_gold.png Victory Timeline

Empire of India Swami Mahatma The Dutch East India Company

medal_award_gold.png Victory Timeline 1

1/18/2014 Iwonderland Ivan New Cabal

Cothroime Bernie Sanders The Dutch East India Company

craetus lucius The Dutch East India Company

11/17/2014 Iwonderland Ivan New Cabal

State of Crisis Clod The Dutch East India Company

11/17/2014 Iwonderland Ivan New Cabal

Freeland Charley Evans The Dutch East India Company

medal_award_gold.png Victory

No offense to DEIC, but I doubt it.

• Upvote 2

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse

If the DEIC nations that he is hitting arent recieving help from their gov then thats on vocs gov, plus how many of those VOC nations are active other then alex here?

Reply to Dark Specter:

If the DEIC nations that he is hitting arent recieving help from their gov then thats on vocs gov, plus how many of those VOC nations are active other then alex here?

I feel like it is more than just handing the reigns over to VoC to take him out. Some of the people in this game aren't going to be as active as others, and aren't we trying to encourage as many players as possible? He is attacking nations that would otherwise be on the fence about becoming more active, and instead destroying any of their chances to want to play again.

Reply to Grillick:

What's with the leading phrase? Why you gotta be so wishy-washy?

I was more trying to say that it was not really their fault they were getting attacked, and there isn't much they can do. It probably came across as more of being hesitant to say anything about their actions towards him, huh :P.

Reply to Vincent:

Raider is part and parcel of the game. Let the alliance he is raiding deal with it. Nope, I wont join in as he didn't annoy me unlike New India.

I totally get this, but so are embargoes. <Same as before goes here>. If we have the tools to get rid of his impact on new players, why not use them? Why just sit around and watch and say "somebody else will deal with it", or "I'm not affected, so I don't care".

This is getting spammy on my part guys, I'll end my little rant here. I urge other people to at least consider their options in preventing this raider's effect on low score players.

Edit: For unnamed person(s), embargoes are the only way we can cut his supply of troops in order to get close enough to taking him down. Just declaring is not sound logic at all.

• Upvote 2

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse

I'm sure we'll all agree that he's contributed more bad then good to P&W. I think that most of us can agree that some action should be taken because he threatens all of us in some way (fellow alliance members etc.)

Regardless if he is threatening you personally, I don't see why we shouldn't try and stop him.  :huh:

Edited by Alex

e6Iegl7.jpg

Reply to Dark Specter:

I feel like it is more than just handing the reigns over to VoC to take him out. Some of the people in this game aren't going to be as active as others, and aren't we trying to encourage as many players as possible? He is attacking nations that would otherwise be on the fence about becoming more active, and instead destroying any of their chances to want to play again.

I do encourage more players and if this guy isnt effecting me then theres no reason for me to respond, if he isnt attacking my alliance then there is no reason for me to respond, if he isnt a threat to me personally then there is no reason for me to respond.

When it comes to raiders it is best to declare instead of embargoing because this guy will just go on the market and get supplies from those who wont or havent embargoed him. But in this case it is best to declare and do as much damage as possible.

• Upvote 1

I like him. He helps ensure that only the strong survive.

Are you suggesting we make him some sort of new player filter? "You must be this strong to pass Ivan"

• Upvote 3

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse

I like him. He helps ensure that only the strong survive.

That made me laugh a little. I mean it's kinda true.

Edited by Alex

e6Iegl7.jpg

I do encourage more players and if this guy isnt effecting me then theres no reason for me to respond, if he isnt attacking my alliance then there is no reason for me to respond, if he isnt a threat to me personally then there is no reason for me to respond.

When it comes to raiders it is best to declare instead of embargoing because this guy will just go on the market and get supplies from those who wont or havent embargoed him. But in this case it is best to declare and do as much damage as possible.

1) He is affecting you. He's hurting the game. This game wouldn't exist without these new players. In order to grow, we need more players. This includes from any alliance in the game.

2) It will cost him much more to do so, won't it? This will in turn cost him more to keep his raids going. Therefore, he will have to pay more to supply himself with troops. This is the best pre-empt to any coordinated attacks on him.

• Upvote 2

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse

I have been wondering when a forum like this as going to happen though I was completely surprised when he bought a 2nd city thought he was holding off to make sure he didn't get attack

Edited by iljohn

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png