Announcement from National Confederation of Labour

Hiroshima

I wasn't aware of the attack on SI until you had already declared on me. My first reaction was to message you and ask why you were attacking when I'm protected by Rose(though not officially). I hadn't seen your post where TEest said not to hit SI in a arbitrary thread that was created before my nation even existed. But I guess I should quit my job and read the forums all day for a living. The candle that burns twice as bright burns half as long,ect,ect.

Ah well, shit happens and I'll rebuild and poach your members when you stop playing.

P.S I can't hit any of you cause you are out of my range. Please sell infra until I can hit you.

• Upvote 2

“I'm cheap and enjoy butchering” - Manthrax

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Ahzek Ahriman

Alternatively, you could have questioned Xenodolf, who was here and was quite aware that SI was under Terminus Est's protection, which he decided to ignore.  You should take this opportunity to be grateful that you have your weakness as a more effective shield than your lack of information.

• Upvote 1

php9BQiIRAM.jpg

On Xenodolfs profile -> "Politics and War's First Anarchist" hahahaha

and er... back on topic... War is cool.

P.S I didn't know I was so relevant.

Best part is how TEst told people not to !@#$ with SI while they pick up the pieces.

And then everyone acts surprised.

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Ahzek Ahriman

Alternatively, you could have questioned Xenodolf, who was here and was quite aware that SI was under Terminus Est's protection, which he decided to ignore.  You should take this opportunity to be grateful that you have your weakness as a more effective shield than your lack of information.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  come on now, you guys can't be that blind. Hereno attempted to raid me for whatever reason i attack one member as a deterrent and now everyone going all crazy. to be honest i didn't know i was this [in]famous. yes it seems now SI is under TEst protection even tho they crub-stomped them for no apparent reason but ' Hereno is stupid ' or whatever  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: i was in SI guys i know whats going on, do you ?!

tNyPRz9.png

- Anarkhist leader of the Svøbødnäyä TÄ™rritøriyä Groznyj Grad

:lol::lol::lol: come on now, you guys can't be that blind. Hereno attempted to raid me for whatever reason i attack one member as a deterrent and now everyone going all crazy. to be honest i didn't know i was this [in]famous. yes it seems now SI is under TEst protection even tho they crub-stomped them for no apparent reason but ' Hereno is stupid ' or whatever :lol::lol::lol: i was in SI guys i know whats going on, do you ?!

Defending yourself is one thing. Opening aggressive wars on someone we are looking out for is another.

Yea, TEst beat up on SI. But we said we would look out for them until they rebuild.

Also, it's not that your infamous or even relevant. We simply value our word over your stupidity.

q8nfyvc.gif

Defending yourself is one thing. Opening aggressive wars on someone we are looking out for is another.

Yea, TEst beat up on SI. But we said we would look out for them until they rebuild.

Also, it's not that your infamous or even relevant. We simply value our word over your stupidity.

Opening aggressives wars Lol, thanks for clearing up im not important and replying to my ' stupidity ' Lol the things people come up with

edit - looking out for SI huh? you should watch hereno rading isn't standard in rebuilding or maybe thats the ' stupidity ' talking  :lol:  :lol:

Edited by Xenodolf

tNyPRz9.png

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: I'm 13 and learning about emoticons  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Apparently there's a limit on the amount of emoticons you can use, can we change that to 1, or even better 0?

-I'm older and cooler then you on the internet, let me troll you on using emoticons and of couse mr jodo likes it-   :lol:  shellhound nobody cares well i don't, keep your comments to yourself 

I've come to learn that there is nothing more infuriating than a double laugh emoticon being used as punctuation  :lol:  :lol:

I think that means Xenodolf is winning.

' winning ? ' winning what may i ask my kind sir ? an internet argument that won't matter 10mins from now?!... the emoticon is me really laughing as i post 

edit: -pulls more strings as the puppets dance-

Edited by Xenodolf

tNyPRz9.png

-I'm older and cooler then you on the internet, let me troll you on using emoticons and of couse mr jodo likes it-   :lol:  shellhound nobody cares well i don't, keep your comments to yourself 

' winning ? ' winning what may i ask my kind sir ? an internet argument that won't matter 10mins from now?!... the emoticon is me really laughing as i post 

edit: -pulls more strings as the puppets dance-

Yeah Shellhound, commenting on a forum, what are you doing? Keep that stuff in your head bro.

Anyway more blood for the blood god it would seem.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.