Infinite Infrastructure

Icenio

I'm gonna make this quick and short.

I've just realized that the maximum infrastructure you can have in a single city is 20k. While 20k is a really high number it's no doubt that somebody can reach it easily if they wished. After that theres nothing left to upgrade and only more to lose.

I propose that there be no infrastructure cap, or if needed a very high one (100k+ Infrastructure). While most people don't go above 3k infrastructure it would be cool if you could possibly make a city with millions of population

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

Infrastructure go brr

For reference, the cost to go from my infra level, 2.5k, to 20k without projects or policies is $25,250,875,184.00 (or approximately $25 billion). Even with all of the relevant projects and urbanization domestic policy, the cost is around $21,079,746,239.50. So, again, nobody in their right mind would get anywhere near that.

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

16 hours ago, Icenio said:

I'll try to reach that

Please, God, don't. It's a waste of time and money since infrastructure can be destroyed. If you absolutely have to go for 20k of anything, do land. It cannot be destroyed and is cheaper.

• Upvote 1

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

23 hours ago, Icenio said:

I fr gonna atleast try

I'm sorry, but you're going to get nuked and utterly destroyed if you try to reach 20k infra. It's going to make you a complete raid target...

As someone who's been nuked eleven times in just over 200 days, and raided, well, a lot, I'd really have to say that it's not worth it to have that much infra.

Hello. I don't know what to put here right now.

I hope you're having a lovely day : )

2 hours ago, Nyx said:

I'm sorry, but you're going to get nuked and utterly destroyed if you try to reach 20k infra. It's going to make you a complete raid target...

As someone who's been nuked eleven times in just over 200 days, and raided, well, a lot, I'd really have to say that it's not worth it to have that much infra.

Icenio is life. Icenio Is God. If Icenio has million number of fans i am one of them 🙋🏻. if Icenio has ten fans i am one of them. if Icenio have only one fan and that is me 🙋🏼🙋🏽🙋🏾. if Icenio has no fans, that means i am no more on the earth 😢. if world against the Icenio , i am against the world 🌍☄️. i love #Icenio till my last breath.. 😍 .. Die Hard fan of Icenio 🤓🌹. Hit Like If you Think Icenio Best player & Smart In the world 🤠

• Like 3

image.png?ex=65f5ac05&is=65e33705&hm=2cdc4b7e28777e34caf37f251fded716f2beb4178c3e91687d866b47cd329bac&=

I have no idea what happened but from an economic standpoint (and as a player of numerous strategy games), having a large amount of infrastructure would be counterproductive. This is due to some quick calculations I ran, and the least economical way of powering all 20k infrastructure would be to build 80 windmills. Now with 20k, you get 400 improvement slots (20,000 ÷ 50 = 400), and of those 400 slots only 195 would be used by getting max amount of everything that can be made. Also buying more infra is a compound investment, costing more as you buy more (which is odd, but I guess it's to prevent megacities being rapidly build). Also you need many resources to build most of these improvements so more expenses.

Yeah I don't think 20k infrastructure is worth it.

• Upvote 2

I simultaneously require coffee and don't. Caffeine-less me makes me tired and not willing to deal with insanity. Caffeinated me understands the insanity and regrets it.