Foreign Language Support

Jorji

I know it sounds petty, but people who understands little to no English will be needing to understand the game. I think it would significantly increase both the player quantity and quality in the game. Have a group of translators who translate the game into a number of significant languages (Spanish, German, etc.) I know it is an English speaking community but we can broaden it by adding language support.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

On 7/30/2022 at 8:37 PM, BelgiumFury said:

I dont think this is realistic because there are no sub communities (alliances) that don't have English as language of operation.

There was a Spanish one, but it didn't last long. :(

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

On 7/30/2022 at 5:01 PM, Jorji said:

I know it sounds petty, but people who understands little to no English will be needing to understand the game. I think it would significantly increase both the player quantity and quality in the game. Have a group of translators who translate the game into a number of significant languages (Spanish, German, etc.) I know it is an English speaking community but we can broaden it by adding language support.

I don't think Alex would (or maybe even could) hire a bunch of translators, and he would have to opt for google translate or something. I used to play a game that had to do such, and I don't think he could keep up the censorship (apparently son is an curse word in Mandarin because a certain imbecile repeatedly called everyone he hated son).