Altsoba Declaration of Existence

SAI-40

Thanks again, everyone. I'm glad you all like the theme, and the flag, and everything. I'm particularly fond of them myself.

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

Love the actual Meaning for the word Altsoba

Me too.

The first name I considered was the word for "A Deer thinking about eating raw onions".

• Upvote 1

59a.gif

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

Good luck sai

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

• 2 weeks later...

So if two alliances merge into a completely different alliance, both alliances have disbanded by your logic.  That definition is either circuitous or wrong.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

No, it's neither. It's sensible.

The new alliance begins on the date of the merger, and the previous alliance cease to exist on that date.

There is no value to differentiating between disbanding and ceasing to exist.

Further, R.I.P. does not require a disbanding anyway, so the comment that Altsoba had not really disbanded was a complete non sequitur.

• Upvote 1

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

A disbandment makes me think that the members need to go on their own to find a new home. But whatever is decided to name, it doesn't change anything. IoS members stayed while Altsoba members moved under the agreement was that all members would keep their corresponding positions.

Merged with Scotland. I don't know the exact terms or anything but there's a merge. Not necessarily a disbandment. (a disbandment is where there's been no agreed final destination)

No, you got two members. They didn't merge into you, they disbanded and two went to you. Don't make it more than it is.

• Upvote 1

59a.gif

No, you got two members. They didn't merge into you, they disbanded and two went to you. Don't make it more than it is.

There's an agreement made that "official." I am just reporting what I have. If you believe me, good, if not, it doesn't affect you. I'm not sure when this agreement took place but it happened within the lastt 24 hours so expect more to follow. Yorktown's members have went to IoS and is now totally gone. It was 0 days old.

There's an agreement made that "official." I am just reporting what I have. If you believe me, good, if not, it doesn't affect you. I'm not sure when this agreement took place but it happened within the lastt 24 hours so expect more to follow. Yorktown's members have went to IoS and is now totally gone. It was 0 days old.

And I'm telling you what I've been told directly from Tye and Zeus. There is no merger, you've recieved no resources or money, just two members. Either you're embellishing or you're reporting Morgan's exaggerations. I have no idea where the Yorktown stuff is coming from.

Edited by SAI-40

59a.gif

I'm just reporting what's been told from Morgan. I had no intentions of any mergers or anything this early.

Yorktown was a brand new  alliance filled with new nations within 2 weeks of creation. It didn't last long and I haven't been told of any "merge" but it seems like it happened. I don't know who's from where or anything. That's all I know at the moment. No need to make it a huge deal when its not. 

There's no embassies or anything revolving these two alliances so that makes my knowledge to what I am told.

I'm just reporting what's been told from Morgan. I had no intentions of any mergers or anything this early.

Yorktown was a brand new  alliance filled with new nations within 2 weeks of creation. It didn't last long and I haven't been told of any "merge" but it seems like it happened. I don't know who's from where or anything. That's all I know at the moment. No need to make it a huge deal when its not. 

There's no embassies or anything revolving these two alliances so that makes my knowledge to what I am told.

Yorktown has nothing to do with this. It might not be a big deal to you, but it's a big deal to me that you're claiming both here and on your alliance description that my former Alliance merged into you when it did no such thing. It was my Alliance, that I worked hard to create and made the hard Decision to leave. I want it to be remembered properly, not remembered as the Alliance that merged into IoS.

59a.gif

I did not make that edit in the alliance tab. I will be requesting for confirmation/screenshot of the deal that took place or Morgan will post it. 

I noticed when you founded the alliance, you jumped through a few different alliances such as Rose. You only were the leader for 10 days.