Blatant Slot Filling

Dusty

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=5476

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=9418

So, second link is a alliance splinter that broke off the first, then the original group blitzed them, fine what ever y'all take care of your stuff... But then the splinter, Phantom Troop began randomly hitting people, one of my members got a 9 city down Dec, whatever it happens I've done it. we wanted to counter but weebs had him fully slotted and were doing stuff, then there's a peace post, announcing plans to single ship beige... That's pretty much Slot filling at that point no... Right like people have been warned and told to end wars for less... I can't help my member, and they are doing minimal damage to former members, while they get to make full use of that and punish people who can't counter or get help in a 27c hitting a 19c.(Straw hats was the name of the first alliance the members went too)

image0-17.jpg

Edited by Dusty
Adding context
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

• Dusty changed the title to Blatant Slot Filling

Lmao, this isn't slot filling.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

Screenshot_20240324_192453_650x175.webp.371a50f212b24d8a1b47b600fff6903f.webp
Hammer Councillor of The Lost Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order, Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines

7 hours ago, JadenStar10 said:

Lmao, this isn't slot filling.

It hits most parts of it, minimal damages to former members, no one can hit them.... Dunno how that's not, people have been handed strikes fo less., If there's other stuff going on that I don't know cool, but from the perspective that I can't counter while weebs single ship them, causing minimal damage, not fighting the wars, cases with less have been moderated. It's for sheepy to decide🤷

• Upvote 1

As you can clearly see the wars were fought out in the beginning resulting in roughly 500m damage dealt to each party. Idk what kind of slotfilling involves taking 500m in damage but I digress. We then reached a peace agreement in which we would be beiged out. The "randomly hitting people" is us raiding as we are no longer affiliated to Weebunism.

Edited by Anri
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Anri said:

As you can clearly see the wars were fought out in the beginning resulting in roughly 500m damage dealt to each party. Idk what kind of slotfilling involves taking 500m in damage but I digress. We then reached a peace agreement in which we would be beiged out. The "randomly hitting people" is us raiding as we are no longer affiliated to Weebunism.

Cool, 500m damages is a drop, you reached a agreement of single ship beige that in the past has been considered to be slot filling, my group can't counter while you get single shipped beiged by an alliance you were formerly part of... That's slot filling. If it was still full force fighting it wouldn't be, but the fact that there's a agreement to do minimal damage and minimal unit kills rather then peacing out or allowing a natural end to the wars, from my perspective is slot filling, if mods disagree we will take our losses but we can't counter a major down Dec while y'all sit and get single shipped out by your former allliance

Edited by Dusty
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Dusty said:

Cool, 500m damages is a drop, you reached a agreement of single ship beige that in the past has been considered to be slot filling, my group can't counter while you get single shipped beiged by an alliance you were formerly part of... That's slot filling. If it was still full force fighting it wouldn't be, but the fact that there's a agreement to do minimal damage and minimal unit kills rather then peacing out or allowing a natural end to the wars, from my perspective is slot filling, if mods disagree we will take our losses but we can't counter a major down Dec while y'all sit and get single shipped out by your former allliance

Cognitive Dissonance is never an easy thing to contend with but there is a world difference between:
"Slot Filling"
and
"500m in Damages Taken"

• Upvote 1

Screenshot_20240324_192453_650x175.webp.371a50f212b24d8a1b47b600fff6903f.webp
Hammer Councillor of The Lost Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order, Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines

• Administrators

Sorry for the delayed response. Can you link to the specific war (or wars) you are reporting?

Also, a reminder, this is a no-discussion subforum.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

On 1/5/2022 at 11:01 AM, Alex said:

Sorry for the delayed response. Can you link to the specific war (or wars) you are reporting?

Also, a reminder, this is a no-discussion subforum.

Sorry for my delay as well

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=1168527
https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=1168196
https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=1168113
https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=1168087

I just copied a hand full of the wars there are about 20-30+ wars that look like this

Also to add to it, less then two weeks later they have now begun to rejoin weebs

Edited by Dusty
Spelling