ok so uh i did the thing where i leave the game

Natalia

this is only gonna be relevant to a few people but i really really crave attention plus me just silently walking away would not be my style at all

so uh i've played this game for like 580 days and stuff but like im leaving now that's all

generic list of people who were important or something:

• @JadenStar10 thanks for uh being a furry? i dunno man but i feel like i should thank you for something
  • thanks to all of DPE for being idiots with me, it was fun while it lasted
  • uh thanks to those guys at that micro that took me in on my first days of playing
  • @Origin we did some things together, so i suppose i should thank you too
  • thanks to uh that guy who was in that micro i mentioned before i think his name was uh dumpstercan or something? no idea
  • and most importantly, i would like to thank myself for finally quitting this game
  • oh and all those people i entirely skipped, thanks i suppose

and uh thats it i think have a good one (if anyone asks, i NEVER played this game ever at all)

• Like 2

1527127615_Untitled141_20231114233542copy2.png.2dc28bdec398b1f2bf11b46ebf9a222d.png

5 hours ago, Hideri Kanzaki said:

this is only gonna be relevant to a few people but i really really crave attention plus me just silently walking away would not be my style at all

so uh i've played this game for like 580 days and stuff but like im leaving now that's all

generic list of people who were important or something:

• @JadenStar10 thanks for uh being a furry? i dunno man but i feel like i should thank you for something
  • thanks to all of DPE for being idiots with me, it was fun while it lasted
  • uh thanks to those guys at that micro that took me in on my first days of playing
  • @Origin we did some things together, so i suppose i should thank you too
  • thanks to uh that guy who was in that micro i mentioned before i think his name was uh dumpstercan or something? no idea
  • and most importantly, i would like to thank myself for finally quitting this game
  • oh and all those people i entirely skipped, thanks i suppose

and uh thats it i think have a good one (if anyone asks, i NEVER played this game ever at all)

You're not allowed to leave me 😠

3 hours ago, hidude45454 said:

see you again post-war when you reroll

Nah she is leaving compltely, left all servers, removed all friends.

Screenshot_20240324_192453_650x175.webp.371a50f212b24d8a1b47b600fff6903f.webp
Hammer Councillor of The Lost Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order, Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines