Rankings?

Mikhail Gorbachev

I think it would be really cool to have a weekly ranking system of countries, with a number of difference categories ranked. This game is 200x better than "NationStates", but the ranking would be a nice touch.

• Administrators

I think it would be really cool to have a weekly ranking system of countries, with a number of difference categories ranked. This game is 200x better than "NationStates", but the ranking would be a nice touch.

Expand on your idea for me, what categories are you talking about and ranked how? Are you talking an in-game feature or something someone on the forums would do?

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Expand on your idea for me, what categories are you talking about and ranked how? Are you talking an in-game feature or something someone on the forums would do?

I'm talking about an in-game feature, and you could have rankings like "Stongest Military" and "Happiest Citizens" and " Strongest Economy". Some would be east (strongest economy could go to the country with the highest GDP) and some would be more abstract, but you could give badges to people close to the top of those rankings, and let nations glow with pride at their accomplishmens

• Administrators

I'm talking about an in-game feature, and you could have rankings like "Stongest Military" and "Happiest Citizens" and " Strongest Economy". Some would be east (strongest economy could go to the country with the highest GDP) and some would be more abstract, but you could give badges to people close to the top of those rankings, and let nations glow with pride at their accomplishmens

It's not a bad idea. Although, for something like "happiest citizens" we don't currently have any indicators for that :P

If we could come up with a short list, like "Most Military Score", "Largest Armed Personnel Force", etc. we could make this work I'm sure.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

It's not a bad idea. Although, for something like "happiest citizens" we don't currently have any indicators for that :P

If we could come up with a short list, like "Most Military Score", "Largest Armed Personnel Force", etc. we could make this work I'm sure.

That would be wonderful. I'll brainstorm a bit for you...

Maybe badges/awards for these? 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

I don't know how difficult it is to add a program that tracks all of these various stats, but it does remind me of one of the things I appreciate in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways). There is on game access to a lot of information and it's all relatively simple to sort. I'd love to see us reach that level. It's especially useful when compiling pre and post war stats.

c3Ct0v4.png