TEst does Extra Life

Jodo

Hey guys, I know this community has some pretty good people in it so I wanted to give everyone an invite to come jam some games with us over at Terminus Est. I'll be doing a 24 hour stream starting tomorrow (Saturday the 25th) starting at noon Eastern time. For a full 24 hours I'll be streaming it live on Twitch.tv.

Why is this important?

Extra Life is a charity that raises money for sick kids. TEst does charity work from time to time and helps out kids when we can. We've helped low income schools, personal friends of our community and even our terrible enemies. This year I've chosen to participate in extra life on behalf of Terminus Est. Leaders gonna lead. 100% of donations goes to the kids, so no worries... I'll never have access to it and its all legit/safe.

This sounds cool, how can I help?

Swing by my Twitch page and hang out. I interact with the chat, take requests, and am happy to have viewers play along with me in multiplayer games. The event is supposed to be fun, and if you are enjoying it then please throw a few bucks in to help out the kids. Remember, its for them.

Whats your goal?

My plan is to raise $250 for kids. If I hit that goal, I will play a horror game that night and likely scream and cry. Seriously, I can't handle spooky games. After that I'll have to raise the goal and take suggestions for the next goal 'event'. Dignity or charity... the choice is yours.

My twitch page: http://www.twitch.tv/jodo195

My Extra Life page: http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=123574

• Upvote 4

q8nfyvc.gif

Little bit of everything. Arma 3, ArcheAge, gmod, viscera clean up detail, Heroes and generals, and some requests.

If I blow my goal up, I'll very likely end up doing give aways.

q8nfyvc.gif

• Administrators

Sorry Jodo! I saw your thread and totally meant to drop by your stream and donate some money :( Unfortunately I've been crazy busy lately and completely forgot. Next time you do one of these, I promise I'll make an appearance (so long as someone reminds me about it!)

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

It's all good. I only made it 12 hours before my keyboard died, so I had to postpone the rest until this weekend.

So far it's been a blast and had some interesting people pop in and hang out.

q8nfyvc.gif