Red Alarm

Edis

TOPNEWS_zps52b2e692.png

NATION LEADER 'BOSNJAK' EDIS ANNOUNCED RED ALARM

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Speech of nation leader 'Bosnjak' Edis in Capital of Bosna (Sarajevo): 

Greetings citizens of this beautifull, small and independent nation, the red alarm of nation is announced. We strongly recommend you to stay in your homes locked or move to our Safe Area in Sarajevo. We have been declared to unexpected war. I already contacted Triumvir Of Military Affairs in our alliance GPA and we are searching for fast and smart diplomatic resolutions for making a peace treaty between our and aggressor nation.

We are doing our best to protect you and our nation from aggressor.

Long live Republika Bosna!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SOLDIERS_zpsd74d5ccf.jpga4f4990f-3ae1-4c24-868a-77ed9fc8d1aa_zps

August 24, 1985,

Reporter Ali Madal

Edited by Edis
  • Upvote 1

Bih_zpsb53dc696.gif

Nation: Republika Bosna

Leader: 'Bosnjak' Edis

TOPNEWS_zps52b2e692.png

PEACE TREATY

We all are going to remember September 3, 1985 - 01.35 am. The date and hour that ended our 3 days of fear, tears, losts and much more. Our leader 'Bosnjak' Edis announced truce between our and aggressor nation, as also he said:

> Security of our citizens and nation is my priority. I would like to thank Triumvir of Military Affairs, Samvise and also Triumvir of Foreign Affairs, Kurdanak in alliance of GPA for bringing safety and peace in our nation. Long live Republika Bosna! < 

Leader had to visit families of casualties in this war, so he didn't have much time for us. We got a full report on casualties and destroyed infrastracutres: 1,419 casualties and around 35-45 destroyed infrastractures. Most of the money was already returned to our nation for infrastractures, but they will never return

our sons, brothers, sisters, fathers, mothers, ... I hope they find their peace. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Evidence of offering peace to our leader and accepting it

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PAPER OF TRUCE

Peace has been offered by Propishnia .Your advisors suggest you carefully weigh your options. Further attacks will destroy all peace offerings.

*Sign down if you refuse peace offer*                                                        *Sign down if you accept peace offer*

signature_zpsa70e097f.png

If you accepted peace offer, congratulations! Peace has been made between you and Propishnia. Your advisors congratulate you on your war effort and achievement of peace.

hehe_zpsq9a3soun.gifhandshake_zpsdb2df73d.jpgBih_zps2bbe2033.gif

September 3, 1985 - 01.35 AM

September 3, 1985  03.46 am

Reporter Maki Enzo

Edited by Edis

Bih_zpsb53dc696.gif

Nation: Republika Bosna

Leader: 'Bosnjak' Edis

The neutral menace has been hit, who else is going to jump in?

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

• 2 weeks later...