Abuse of In-Game Messaging

Changeup

2 minutes ago, Changeup said:

It has recently come to my attention that the user "Dyana" (discord: Mountain Dew#0933) has sent an in-game mass message to every nation in the game, advertising their server "Meme News Network". 

These messages abuse the in-game messaging system, and can be a nuisance to those who receive him. And unlike traditional recruitment messages that are only ever sent to new players and those who just left an alliance, these were sent to every single nation in PW. This also sets the incredibly dangerous precedent for businesses and new alliances that if you want more members in your server for AA, you just mass-message the entire game.

I encourage Alex to set restrictions on massmessages of this type, at the very least reprimand Bell, and make sure an incident like this doesn't happen again.

Or maybe you're trying to help RON stay as a monopoly big shot news company, while Bell did a big brain RON had never done.

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 10

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

1 minute ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Or maybe you're trying to help RON stay as a monopoly big shot news company, while Bell did a big brain RON had never done.

This is a no-discussion forum, please keep complaints of this sort to discord.

And I would have reported this if any business or AA did it. I specifically told Krampus not to send mass-messages to every nation.

unknown_3_1_65.png

• Administrators

I agree, this is unacceptable, and I will issue a moderation strike to the player.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic