My thoughts on Vacaid's Color Bloc Plan

Starfuze

*I don't represent my alliance in this argument, only myself*

So recently I've been bugged with some of the things Vacaid does. He has been going around spreading his plan to "fix" color bloc income. He is completely free to do so, as I am also completely free to disassemble his argument. 

Here's the main points of my argument:

1. It is essentially impossible

2. It is extremely pointless

3. He provides no actual plan on how to change things

4. Of the extremely limited details in his plan, none of them will work

now allow me to go into detail of each and every one of these points

(first point) This plan of his would require the cooperation of way too many people and cost way too much money to fix the tiny problem of having too low a color bloc income to be worth the extensive amount of time needed to make this project

(second point) This plan has no actual point to it. He wants to create an increase in income for smaller nations such as himself so they can grow faster. The problem with this is that that's what alliance taxes are for. We already have a better system in place to grow newer nations with grant systems. The current system is also a lot less expensive than trying to increase color bloc value. This plan, if it were to somehow succeed, would have almost no effect on income compared to having a grant system. On top of that, the amount per day he seeks could easily be achieved by someone at his level if he just fixed his broken city builds.

(third point) He has almost no plan on how to make this work. Of what he's told us, he's only given ideas on how to topple big alliances and nothing else. Of the huge promises he makes, he backs none of it up with any actual evidence. He tells us we don't have enough faith in him, but he hasn't ever shown any results or contributed to any alliance, meaning he doesn't deserve to have faith put into him until he actually produces results.

(fourth point) His first idea is that to topple the "big alliances" all we have to do is hike up prices on the market. Hiking up prices within itself is already extremely difficult to do, and if we were to succeed in such, it would have little to no effect on big alliances. On top of that, when big alliances topple, will they not be replaced with more big alliances? It's not like they're just all gonna disappear into thin air.

On top of all this, the way he chooses to handle himself when making this argument I also disagree with.

He refuses to accept any sort of criticism. When he is asked questions about his plan, he simply claims that you were interrupting him.

He backs none of his plan up with evidence. Then he complains about our lack of faith and that lack of data will be somehow made up for entirely with faith.

He is somewhat cocky and arrogant about his plan, when he has no reason to.

Once again, this is just my opinion.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

effefeef.jpg.57f1cc4806abd281ffc72dae46723a2b.jpg