Ladies, Gentlemen, and Bearfolk

saeton

Do you live in Texas (or within driving distance of Dallas)?

Do you want to meet random people from the internet you don't know?

If so, awesome!

The State Fair of Texas is going on RIGHT NOW and some members of Terminus Est will be hanging out there on Saturday, 11 October 2014.

Admission is $17 for the entire day, plus whatever you want to spend on food and drink. It is open from 10a-10p, and while we do plan on being there that early, most of us probably won't be there that late (I'm a three hour drive and too cheap for a motel). 

So if this sounds like it's up your alley, let's go!

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

down.

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

<&DarthPhrogg> do you have any idea how crowed it will be on Oct 11th?

<&DarthPhrogg> thats the day of UT-OU

<&DarthPhrogg> traffic is horrendous

Meh, ride DART in and once the game starts we will be pretty much the only people walking around then just leave before the game ends and its fine.

TEsties in a crowd of a drunk people who are pissed at each others? Someone bring a video camera.

>implying we won't be drunk too

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

I'll learn you drunkards right.

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!