Resource or Commerce?

Athanasios

Comrades, my State is only 1 day old and I'm still getting a hang of things. I'm just a few hours away from having enough money to buy my next 50 infrastructure and my next development. I was considering constructing a bank.

So, basically what I'm asking is, should I build up my commerce, or invest in more resource infrastructure in these first few days of statehood?

"We must become bigger than we have been: more courageous, greater in spirit, larger in outlook. We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations but to our fellow men within the human community."
     - Emperor Haile Selassie I

The Republic

The Republic Map

1. join an alliance

2. buy infra in 100 chunks only

3. ???

4. profit

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I spent on resources for power first then sold a bit of it for money. I used the money to invest in resources that had rising prices. Average prices are dropping and in less demand so not so much of a good idea anymore. I would spend on commerce first before spending on other resources that aren't for fuel. I'd start off with a supermarket first before buying a bank if I were you.

105px-Coat_of_Arms_of_the_Polish_Crown.s

Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna!

Okay thanks. I was going to invest in valuable resources but I checked out the average price history and prices are currently pretty low it seems, so my thought was to instead invest in commerce, a little more predictable of an income assurance.

I figure I'll invest in commerce now to build up my resource pool later.

"We must become bigger than we have been: more courageous, greater in spirit, larger in outlook. We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations but to our fellow men within the human community."
     - Emperor Haile Selassie I

The Republic

The Republic Map

Bank costs 15,000$ along with 5 steel and 10 aluminium. You will need to get iron and bauxite mines (or trade them if you don't have them), since you will don't have the ability to upgrade them, I could just buy the iron, refine them into steel and get more money. However do supermarkets as they have a very good maintenance/p. But getting steel mill in 1st day is basically impossible.

ka4k09.jpg