War because of OOC

Redneck Ant

I got declared on by about 3 nations, all with declaration reasons pertaining to my pro-confederate status. I got embargoed by one that says the reason was: confederate. I believe I’m being declared on because of OOC reasons. 

B1424F9A-C5E9-491E-A67C-3F6AD1DF664C.jpeg

0A80CAB1-D475-4724-9786-7171AB10D33D.jpeg

1AA7264B-EAF5-42E6-9CD0-9981A5A188DC.jpeg

• Haha 3

Guest John Q Listener

As I am one of the involved parties, let me make one thing absolutely clear: I declared war on you primarily because of the alliance you are in. The fact that your nation is plastered with both confederate references and is named "CSA" (which stands for confederate states of america) was only used as the declaration example because the default ones suck.

It matters little in either case, as I don’t even concede the point that I declared because he’s in argh rather than a confederate themed nation. Both my nation and alliance are themed in ideological opposition to even the most charitable interpretation of “confederate ideology”.

• Administrators

Anyone can declare war on anyone else for any reason. Even if they did declare war on you because you're roleplaying as the Confederacy, that's not against the rules.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Alex locked this topic