Posting In A Repot Thread

Wilhelm IV

Is there any rules against posting in a thread that has been a moderation report?

I happened to notice that people seemed to be posting quite freely in there and the moderation staff where doing little in responses.

So now I ask, can I post in there?

Those fora are non-discussion fora. If you post there, you will receive a warning point when moderation gets around to reviewing the thread. Sometimes this takes a few hours or as much as half a day. Moderation is not omnipresent.

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

Those fora are non-discussion fora. If you post there, you will receive a warning point when moderation gets around to reviewing the thread. Sometimes this takes a few hours or as much as half a day. Moderation is not omnipresent.

Fair enough.

I was curious because I was seeing a large amount of threads in which people where posting in, which were supposedly non discussion. Not that I agree with this rule, as I don't see any harm in feedback from the playerbase, over the actions of the moderators. But rules are the rules here. :P

If that's the case, why isn't the forums set to only allow the topic starter to respond in that area? I'm pretty sure Invasion Power Board, last time I checked, could restrict posting in areas by other members, other then the OP.

The accused player is also allowed to post in the thread, and there'd be no way to hard-code that permission, so the thread is left open and we are supposed to restrain ourselves.

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

The accused player is also allowed to post in the thread, and there'd be no way to hard-code that permission, so the thread is left open and we are supposed to restrain ourselves.

This ^

ruvwf3L.png

"You can say anything you want cause I've heard it all before.

All you can do is pray for a quick death, which you ain't gonna get."