Reporting a report of a report intended to provoke a report to bait a report for the purposes of manufacturing a report etc etc etc

Sir Scarfalot

@San Fortunado, you make me sad. You know perfectly well that your use of that 'T-word' is meant specifically to require a moderator response, thus reinforcing the completely arbitrary meaning of the word and to bait further bait from the goons so that they feel validated in and therefore entitled to invent new arbitrary meanings to common letter groupings and thus expand their campaign of negativity and hate, thus perpetuating the cycle that's perpetuated by perpetuating the cycle and creating a more toxic environment then they're already deliberately creating. Also I blame you for that trainwreck of a sentence, let alone the trainwreck that it describes.

I'm trying to make actual progress in undoing their attacks on our community, I'm trying to actually expose them for the rulebreaking hypocrites that they are, and you just have to pull this? Congratulations, you've become part of the problem. This crap is what kills browsergames and creates hate groups like Something Awful, and it's why literally no game administrator I've ever seen has ever managed to maintain their product in the face of the behaviors SomethingAwful/4chan/8chan etc commit.

Alex is the 2nd best game administrator I've ever seen, and I hold to that, but the thing is that would still remain true if he shut down P&W entirely, today. I've literally only seen one administrator do better than fail or fall to unrestricted P2W, and I'm sure his new game will be out soon™.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 3

Guest San Fortunado
6 minutes ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

@San Fortunado, you make me sad. You know perfectly well that your use of that 'T-word' is meant specifically to require a moderator response, thus reinforcing the completely arbitrary meaning of the word and to bait further bait from the goons so that they feel validated in and therefore entitled to invent new arbitrary meanings to common letter groupings and thus expand their campaign of negativity and hate, thus perpetuating the cycle that's perpetuated by perpetuating the cycle and creating a more toxic environment then they're already deliberately creating. Also I blame you for that trainwreck of a sentence, let alone the trainwreck that it describes.

I'm trying to make actual progress in undoing their attacks on our community, I'm trying to actually expose them for the rulebreaking hypocrites that they are, and you just have to pull this? Congratulations, you've become part of the problem. This crap is what kills browsergames and creates hate groups like Something Awful, and it's why literally no game administrator I've ever seen has ever managed to maintain their product in the face of the behaviors SomethingAwful/4chan/8chan etc commit.

Alex is the 2nd best game administrator I've ever seen, and I hold to that, but the thing is that would still remain true if he shut down P&W entirely, today. I've literally only seen one administrator do better than fail or fall to unrestricted P2W, and I'm sure his new game will be out soon™.

What are you smoking? I want some.

Guest San Fortunado
Just now, Sir Scarfalot said:

Optimism. It's like opium but has an extra 't' in it and doesn't actually make you feel better.

Okay so probably opium, more likely acid...definitely not optimism, nothing optimistic there besides you think you will be successful in your missions (though closer to delusional), but good luck to you.