Nation Score Breakdown?

Lottario

Hey all, new player here, just a quick question that I can't seem to find the answer to anywhere.

Is there anywhere I can check to see the score breakdown of my nation?  I've got the notification that less than 20% of my nation score comes from military (which I don't really need to worry about quite yet, since I still have a week on beige), and it would be nice to see how close/far off I am from getting to that 20% when it comes time to build up my forces (I get the impression that 20% might even be a little low to maintain an adequate defense, but its as good a goal as any to go for to start).

Thanks!

• Administrators

There's not a chart (but maybe I should add more charts, eh? Charts look nice.) but you get score from infrastructure, cities, and projects along with military.

The score formula is: Infrastructure / 20  +  (Cities - 1) * 25  +  Projects * 10  +  Soldiers * 0.0005  +  Tanks * 0.02  +  Aircraft * 0.2  +  Ships * 1.5  +  Spies * 0.1  +  Missiles * 10  +  Nuclear Weapons * 50

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

Just for you I even added a neat Military vs. Non-Military score pie chart to nation pages, as well as a nation development breakdown chart.

gNpvv.jpg

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Thanks for the formula and the new charts!  Looks like it might be a while before I can get to that 20%

Something might be up with the new charts though.  It looked fine the first time I looked at them, but now my score breakdown chart only shows military for some reason.

scorebreakdown.png

I think someone has asked this before but would it be possible to get the direct percent if we hover over it? Or at the very least have a boring old text version that we can click on somewhere in the page?

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• Administrators

I think someone has asked this before but would it be possible to get the direct percent if we hover over it? Or at the very least have a boring old text version that we can click on somewhere in the page?

The charts used currently don't have any hover-over functionality, displaying the percentages as text somewhere is possible though.

Forums Rules | Game Link

• 2 weeks later...