I need help!

Aurum Lumens

Ok, so for the tutorial, I went one step ahead concerning the buying of infrastructure, I was actually doing it and I understand that not doing it will not let me get the bonus, but it wouldnt let me fix it because as I had already bought the 100 infrastructure, I didnt have the funds to buy any more! I tried deleting my nation as I just wanted to start over again, but I had no choice but to quit the tutorial! please either let me delete my nation so I can start anew and learn from my mistake on the tutorial or help me come up with some other solution! Please and thankyou! 

Aurum Lumens\

• Administrators

I've updated the tutorial a bit so you can advance through pretty much all the steps (it's possible I missed one or two, in which case you should let me know) even if you didn't follow the steps exactly. So long as you meet the requirements it should advance you (you might have to refresh the page in some instances).

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• 2 weeks later...