No move points gained, recruitment not reset

Princess Bubblegum

This happened again, twice in a row.  War was declared at 6:07.  I log in at 6:25 and only have 6 move points when I should have had 8.

Edit: Not only that but apparently my attacker had full points being able to launch a third ground attack at 6:30, while I only launched 1 missile so far and have only 1 spare move point.  7 points to his 9.

ODTlGhZ.jpg

You can see I have 2 move points in the top war.

I have only launched 1 missile up to this point (6 points, 8 total now).  My attacker has launched 3 ground attacks and with the new turn at 6:40 should have 1 spare move point, or 10 in total.  I have a deficit of 2 move points.

War: http://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=15002

Edited by Princess Bubblegum

• Administrators

So apparently what's actually happening is that missiles are now using 8 move points...?

Where was the announcement?!   :unsure:

I haven't posted it yet.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I don't know why it's doing this yet, the script is set on a cron job to run every 10 minutes. I'm going to have to do more tinkering around with it before it's fixed.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

MAPs have not incremented for the past two turns, at 1:40pm and at 1:50pm.

That's because I just switched us back to normal speed, you won't get one until 2PM, and then again at 4PM.

Forums Rules | Game Link