Boom Boom and farewell.

Apeman

As I sit on my throne, unchallenged and bored....I look across at my sea of friends. Some you will recognize, most will be happy. The convos shared with the dearest of bros. Most notable is the folks from nuke bloc in Kosmo, James, Plac, Rollo(only ones I can spell) and many more. I appreciate all the help and friendly banter. Some others that are greats in my mind include Smith, Abbas, Lordship, Dalinar, Ripper, The Speaker, Krudd, Tali, Eugene, Hayley, Pre, Partisan, JR, And the love of my life FRAGS. I also really enjoyed talks with seb, Seab, and the others that helped fill my time on my throne. You have been a great help in getting me here today.

My time here has been long and my legs are going numb. Thinking about my time here brings many smiles to my face but the best part was all the tears I needed to wipe away. Used all the tp cleaning up snot. I need not express my deeds nor my triumphs, they are known. 

I have lead NK for a substantial amount of time. Always listened to the many voices and formed a plan for us. We are a strong and united group. So close that love is shown thru fighting. We may squable but dont mess with my brothers. 

As my time on the throne closes to an end, it is time to go boom boom. After all that's why I'm here. I look around for anything that could help clean up this mess. Nothing, not even feminine wipes to ease the tension and look of disgust shared by most. Truth be told i didnt need to leave it so gross but i rest easy knowing orbis will clean it up. I'm not gonna flush so to speak. 

There it is, what you all have been waiting for. The image so craved that even the great Atom wants me to throw some. I may be a monkey but I refuse to throw even the smallest amount. Draw on the walls? Maybe, but I'm doing it for me.

Finally if you are still reading this I would like to wrap up my time on the throne by saying that everyone poops!

I'm not going anywhere. But the boom boom is circling the endless black, and it just won't go down. Water is flooding over and not even a towel or carpet to use.

As I walk out of the room I say farewell from the bottom of the pit in my stomach and wish you well. Can we have a moment of silence. No tp......

Apeman for prez

!@#$ lordaeron is the phrase that gets you 1 food. Send trade offers to apeman.

Embargoes against me gets you 10 million cash offered right after you embargo me

• Upvote 3