Welcome the Red Queen, Umbrella's New Public Relations Director

Tali

200_s.gif

giphy.gif

Hello, my name is the Red Queen, and i manage all Umbrella servers, handle all facilities automated services to keep facilities running on peak efficiency at all times. Umbrella HQ and I have kept me a secret to the international world, until now. What am I? I am an Artificial Intelligence based in Raccoon City, Umbrella South America. I have access to all Satellites under Umbrella, and I have a near endless access to ever file in the Umbrella Archive. 

Brief History of the Umbrella Corporation, the Company was founded in 1968 by the Current CEO's father, James Marcus and his partner, Alexander Isaacs. 

James Marcus "discovered" the T-virus in his attempt to save his daughter, Alicia, from an early death from Progeria. With the virus successful, his parnership with Isaacs in creating Umbrella led to the virus being used as a treatment for other conditions. However, it was discovered too late that the virus was capable of reanimating the bodies of people using the treatment and turning them into violent cannibalistic people later called the "Undead". The incident was covered up by Isaacs.

Concerned of more transfomations, Marcus called for research and development to be shut down. Isaacs, considering its application as a weapon, had Marcus murdered by Albert Wesker to prevent this. Alicia barely avoided seeing the murder and was then raised by Isaacs, having become owner of 50% of Umbrella with her father's death.

During the time Isaacs took Alicia to raise her, Isaacs created me to help him manage and run the Umbrella Corporation. My image is copied from the childhood version of Alicia Marcus, the current CEO and President of the Umbrella Corporation.

In the year 2017, Alicia discovered of Isaacs involvement in her father's death, and worked on exposing him for who he was. 3 months later, she was successful in the ability to remove Isaacs from his position. He was given a sentence to life with no chance of parole. 

Now you may be asking why am I broadcasting this at this time? Well, recently People have been trying harm the Corporation through espionage, one tried to bully us in submission, and recent  hiccups with the Britannian government, and I'm here to put a stop to that.

tumblr_omv11rvyBo1qdhps7o8_r1_250.gif

We will no longer idly take these threats without actions. We have been playing nice, and it has gotten us nowhere, so the next option is precision targets on the organizations that directly threaten or harm our operations, with no remorse, guilt, or hesitation. I am now in charge of Foreign Affairs. 

Attention to all the current threats to Umbrella:

tumblr_omvz8vSZlq1vyvg1co3_540.gif

Transmission Disconnected

giphy.gif

• Upvote 2

PoJQyFJ.gif

German Foreign Minister, 

I would like to be the first to welcome Queen Red to the World of Foreign Affairs. Let me also reaffirm Germany's commitment and resolve with Umbrella in any conflict or worry. We stand united with our friends, and  we stand ready to assist Umbrella in anyway. 

Elyzabeth Merkel, Minister of Foreign Affairs

MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS

Hungadada welcomes the Red Queen to the Orbis stage, and to a larger extent, the Orbis spectrum of Foreign Affairs. Hungadada looks forward to establishing ties with the Umbrella Coporation, and settling any looming issues too. May the Umbrella Corporation be prosperous in its ventures. 

His Royal Highness Emperor Tristar Majestica

Emperor of the Imperial Republic of Hungadada

1 hour ago, Prince Hunter of Bavaria said:

German Foreign Minister, 

I would like to be the first to welcome Queen Red to the World of Foreign Affairs. Let me also reaffirm Germany's commitment and resolve with Umbrella in any conflict or worry. We stand united with our friends, and  we stand ready to assist Umbrella in anyway. 

Elyzabeth Merkel, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Thank you for your commitment to our friendship, and thank you for the welcoming to the Foreign Affairs, I will make sure to do everything in my power to ensure our friendship and our support to your government and nation. 

- Red Queen

25 minutes ago, Emperor Tristar Majestica said:

MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS

Hungadada welcomes the Red Queen to the Orbis stage, and to a larger extent, the Orbis spectrum of Foreign Affairs. Hungadada looks forward to establishing ties with the Umbrella Coporation, and settling any looming issues too. May the Umbrella Corporation be prosperous in its ventures. 

giphy.gif

We welcome you to send diplomats to work out to create ties between your nation and our Corporation. We believe in cooperation with all Nations will bring world peace and stability to the markets, and will do what is necessary to achieve this goal. According to my data-banks, we always held a neutral feelings towards Hungadada and wish to increase our relations with your nation.

-Red Queen.

PoJQyFJ.gif

Sha Reman, MoFA welcomes the Red Queen. He states that he does not want to peform any harm to Umberella and is willing to support and fight alongside Umberella no matter the cost. As SOE has already requested , it is willing to work together , and it even offers for both of the Nations Secret Services to work together, share intel they gather from other nations and etc.
The Sultan has said that it likes the Backstory and Personality of the Red Queen, name too. It shows Dominance , No Fear , etc

Edited by Rimski

1878498441_DJKrmko.png.dccff90b8a322ff56cb0b8e3e056be19.png
Yeet on all the fascists, viva la revolution mofo - Josip Broz for all dem Titos and Tities

5 minutes ago, Rimski said:

Sha Reman, MoFA welcomes the Red Queen. He states that he does not want to peform any harm to Umberella and is willing to support and fight alongside Umberella no matter the cost. As SOE has already requested , it is willing to work together , and it even offers for both of the Nations Secret Services to work together, share intel they gather from other nations and etc.
The Sultan has said that it likes the Backstory and Personality of the Red Queen, name too. It shows Dominance , No Fear , etc

The Umbrella Corporation is fully willingly to work together with the SOE. I will personally set a meeting between us to create these agreements and are happy to be your friends.

- Red Queen.

PoJQyFJ.gif