The last days (EVENT [Join by invitation only])

Ikhan

The Imperial Palace, The Spire, Kal'kad

The throne room was silent, Sutta was sitting on his throne, his son at his side. Around the room, there were several bodies being stored in tanks, each different save for one feature- eyes as black as the void of space. Before Sutta, several materials could be seen being levitated, including a crystal matrix and several pieces of red glass.
 "It is in these, my final days, that I, Emperor Sutta Taral, Immortal Master and Protector of the Akaata, create this holocron in which my greatest secrets, my philosophy, my story, and my powers shall be kept. While I have experienced many a good time in my life, my heart is filled with much regret, be it never forgiving my father for his treatment of me and my brother, the day I killed my brother, the destruction of Dromund-Kaas, the Norwegian Genocide, and the destruction of Kal'prudii. All of these things can never be forgiven, but I have made major strides in rectifying them. For instance, I commissioned the creation of a statue in honor of those killed in the Norwegian genocide, and the planet of Dromund-Kaas has started to be resettled after nearly 330 years of being abandoned." Sutta would say into a device, which would transfer the writing into the holocron to be spoken by it's gatekeeper, which was based off of his personality. With that, the holocron would slowly assemble in mid air before Sutta would grab it and put it away.
 "Father, you must rest." Kal would say as he motioned for Sutta to sit back down.
 "I am fine, Kal. Though I may be physically dying, my spirit will live on." he added. "Operator, open a portal to Bordeaux. I wish to have one final meeting with my friends from a long time ago..." he would order.
 "Yes my lord, I will do as you command." the operator would say and a portal would appear before Sutta and Kal. Sutta would slowly walk through, followed by Kal, and they would appear in Bordeaux. An invitation would be sent out to several of the leaders of Orbis.

Attention to whomever this concerns

You have been invited to visit Bordeaux so that you may visit our now dying emperor, Sutta Taral. He has specifically requested your presence for reasons that I do not know as of this time. However, whatever it is, I request that you heed his request. If you are to accept the chance to visit, please say so. The meeting will be held in Bordeaux, in the former Royal Palace. The following have already been invited, and we do not wish for anyone who is uninvited to visit: @Zafri Zackery@Lelouch Vi Britannia@Prince Hunter of Bavaria@Emperor Tristar Majestica and@Amaryllis. I wish to thank you if you have chosen to do so.
-Kal Taral, Co-Emperor and Acting Regent of the Akaatan Infinite Empire.

(OOC Note: We will be doing this via "Piratepad", however, I will only send a link to those who were invited.)

Department of Foreign Relations and Public Enlightenment 

Regardless if our glorious President was invited or not. We send our condolences, and have your leader and your people in our prayers during this time of morning for your nation. 

[Not signed as official message]

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

Royal palace, Bordeaux
(Posting it here because why not?)
 Sutta walked around the former royal palace in Bordeaux. As he walked, he thought of what he had done in his life up until that point and of possible ways to stop himself from dying. It was in this time that he thought of the man who had caused this in it's self- Vitiate.
 "Old fool..." Sutta mused "He believed that Immortality was achievable, but little did he know. Now his plans will never come to fruition." H thought. It was then that he felt a presence that he had not felt in nearly two hundred years.
  "You will not die, Sutta... I have forseen it. Continue down the path of the light at your own peril, for if you go too far, you shall surely die." the presence said.
 "And why should I trust you now, Vitiate, in these, my last days?" Sutta would ask.
 "Have I not shown you the truth, no matter how unsettling?' Vitiate would ask, mockingly.
 "I suppose you are right, servant of the darkness?" Sutta would say.
 "I have evolved beyond light or dark... I will show you, if you will only listen." Vitiate would reply.
 "Very well... Show me what I would not dare to know." Sutta would say before seeing the two possible futures, one where he not only survives, but thrives, even if not as Emperor of the Akaata, the other where he sees himself die and the empire fall into chaos for millenia. The vision would end, and Sutta would speak. "Very well, I shall turn from my ways and follow your example, in that way becoming more powerful than can be imagined." he would say. "However, I must maintain this facade." he would add before walking to the door as the guests would arrive. Vitiate would dissappear, and Sutta would prepare to greet the guests.