A Ball to Welcome

President Cameron

BASPAR, LAFAYETTE

It was the day Baspar was created, a Democratic Republic, full of freedom, free of crime. It was in Central Asia, and yes, poverty was a slightly big deal in the cities of the new country at the moment, but all will be fixed soon.

Currently in the capital city, Lafayette, the newly elected President sat on his chair in the "Basparian White House," which hasn't got an official name yet. The fresh leader, Taylor Cameron, lifted his steady fountain pen to a piece of paper, ready to write the declaration of Bapsars creation. Curves and swerves of ink made its way across each section of the Cypress Tree (A common tree in the Democratic Republic nation) paper. It took many minutes to finish this important declaration, and with only a few seconds to waste, Taylor read aloud the words that had flushed out of his mind and heart...

Through travesty and mistakes, many years have come to which the new Basparian Democratic Republic has been officially built, but now, in this day of this year, Baspar is created.

New countries shall recognise Baspar as its ally, or more-less, an enemy.

Economy grows larger as we now grow stronger, and are now an official nation. Deepest honour and thanks to endorsements of recognition of our land.

May Baspar lead its way to prosperity and strength in the near future.

My dearest wishes, Taylor Cameron

It seemed good, maybe more than subtle enthusiasm.

Taylor stands up, and sends the declaration along with an invitation to a party.

"A dine and feast will take place soon, for my new nation will meet leaders from around the world. All leaders are invited to this grand ball!" The Basparian leader exclaimed, and with that, all leaders of every nation of Orbis were informed .

BASPAR, GONG LU, XIONMAU HALL

The ball was near to start, and golden decorations of candles and bunting hung from the spruce wall. A white marble floor dominated the room, with an overly excessive amount of wax smothered over it.

A cherry wood table, 10 meters long, was laid delicately at the left side of the beautiful hall, and along it were 30 green velvet seats each side, maybe too much wood was used for this event, but alas, it was worth it. Plates were crowded with marvellous cuisine, that were made from different but great cultures.

Crystal chandeliers hung down from the patterned ceiling, the effulgent, white lights around the room making it glow.

Taylor Cameron of Baspar waited for sophisticated leaders to arrive to this well planned event to get to know each other.

Edited by President Cameron

I guess you can say (B)all are welcome!

"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

The message was recieved by the MoG[Corp] Foreign Affairs office, and since the CEO was already on the way to Turkey it was not as though extending the trip would be that difficult, so a reply would be sent to Baspar to make the proper plans.

Mogar's Starliner, the Baalshamin, landed at the local airport when the event was about to begin, unloading an Aston Martin Valkyrie along with a pair of armored Chevrolet Suburbans for his security to use, with one carrying a case of Remy Martin Louis Treize to assist in the celebration. Making their way to the event venue, The CEO taking the flashy car but unfortunately unable to fully enjoy the machine as it was meant to be due to having to stay between the security vehicles. The tall man got out of the car once they arrived, wearing a pair of aviators, a hugo boss suit jacket and pants, and an aesthetic t shirt. It was not an entirely formal look but he was rarely one to follow standards. Shaking President Cameron's hand firmly with a warm smile, "Hello there, I am the CEO of MoG[Corp], currently based in South Africa. I am not normally the first to arrive, but let me take the chance to be the first to welcome you to the world." Edited by Mogar
  • Upvote 1

The message was recieved by the MoG[Corp] Foreign Affairs office, and since the CEO was already on the way to Turkey it was not as though extending the trip would be that difficult, so a reply would be sent to Baspar to make the proper plans.

Mogar's Starliner, the Baalshamin, landed at the local airport when the event was about to begin, unloading an Aston Martin Valkyrie along with a pair of armored Chevrolet Suburbans for his security to use, with one carrying a case of Remy Martin Louis Treize to assist in the celebration. Making their way to the event venue, The CEO taking the flashy car but unfortunately unable to fully enjoy the machine as it was meant to be due to having to stay between the security vehicles. The tall man got out of the car once they arrived, wearing a pair of aviators, a hugo boss suit jacket and pants, and an aesthetic t shirt. It was not an entirely formal look but he was rarely one to follow standards. Shaking President Cameron's hand firmly with a warm smile, "Hello there, I am the CEO of MoG[Corp], currently based in South Africa. I am not normally the first to arrive, but let me take the chance to be the first to welcome you to the world."

Taylor gives a friendly smile back to the first arrival, finishing the handshake off. The Basparian leader wore a 5 piece, purple themed suit that included black Rossellini shoes. He faced the CEO of MoG[Corp], his glimmering eyes meeting Mogars. President Cameron's mouth began to open, subsequently making him speak a few words to the rich man/woman.

"Thank you, it it nice to see that someone arrived here today. I'm Taylor Cameron, President of Baspar, however you probably already know that, hah. I have heard about MoG[Corp], and I am glad it's a company run by, and this is just from first glance, a great person. So, how are you this fine evening?" Taylor replied, sharing another tender grin. He picks up a bottle of luscious Chateau Margaux 2009 Balthazar wine and two glasses, offering Mogar a drink while glancing off into the distance at the guests Aston Martin Valkyrie.

"That is one marvellous car my friend, if I do say so myself."

Direct Message from the Oval Office, White House

Greetings, Your Excellency President Cameron,

First of all, I would like to congratulate for the establishment of the Basparian Democratic Republic. The United States is always happy to see new nations rise and stand upright among the global political powers.

As i cannot attend your great party due to i'm heading for an Election, i would like to send my State Secretary Masaru Kanagawa to attend the party and see your nation.

The United States is looking forward to open a Representative in the Basparian Democratic Republic. And we are also looking forward for further cooperations which shall grow our respective countries.

An official letter would be send.

President of the United States

Lee Young-suk

Edited by Lee Young-suk

His Excellency President of the United States of Asia

Direct Message from the Oval Office, White House

Greetings, Your Excellency President Cameron,

First of all, I would like to congratulate for the establishment of the Basparian Democratic Republic. The United States is always happy to see new nations rise and stand upright among the global political powers.

As i cannot attend your great party due to i'm heading for an Election, i would like to send my State Secretary Masaru Kanagawa to attend the party and see your nation.

The United States is looking forward to open a Representative in the Basparian Democratic Republic. And we are also looking forward for further cooperations which shall grow our respective countries.

An official letter would be send.President of the United States

Lee Young-suk

Dear Mr. Young Suk

Thank you very much for the congratulations. I understand how you can't join my party; you know what they say, Politics before Parties. If you are running in the election you are making your way to, I wish you good luck. Any-how, I would most like to meet your Secretary of State.

A letter has been now replied

Greatest regards,

Taylor Cameron

Taylor gives a friendly smile back to the first arrival, finishing the handshake off. The Basparian leader wore a 5 piece, purple themed suit that included black Rossellini shoes. He faced the CEO of MoG[Corp], his glimmering eyes meeting Mogars. President Cameron's mouth began to open, subsequently making him speak a few words to the rich man/woman.

"Thank you, it it nice to see that someone arrived here today. I'm Taylor Cameron, President of Baspar, however you probably already know that, hah. I have heard about MoG[Corp], and I am glad it's a company run by, and this is just from first glance, a great person. So, how are you this fine evening?" Taylor replied, sharing another tender grin. He picks up a bottle of luscious Chateau Margaux 2009 Balthazar wine and two glasses, offering Mogar a drink while glancing off into the distance at the guests Aston Martin Valkyrie.

"That is one marvellous car my friend, if I do say so myself."

"I have always enjoyed machines that excel at their intended purpose, there is a reason man invented the Concorde rather than deciding the Cessna was enough. I cannot say I know much about your country but I am hoping this trip will be informative. Raising the glass to his host he gave a small toast, "To new friends, or at the very least business partners." he said before taking a swig of the beverage. Taking the time to admire the beautiful venue he continued his train of thought, "South Africa contains some of the largest deposits of uranium, platinum and gold of anyone on Orbis, and with them we have managed to grow our economy significantly. I'd suspect your own natural resources will allow you to do similarly and keep your people content, I know we'd certainly be interested in any Rare earth elements you may be able to provide." 

Edited by Mogar

"I have always enjoyed machines that excel at their intended purpose, there is a reason man invented the Concorde rather than deciding the Cessna was enough. I cannot say I know much about your country but I am hoping this trip will be informative. Raising the glass to his host he gave a small toast, "To new friends, or at the very least business partners." he said before taking a swig of the beverage. Taking the time to admire the beautiful venue he continued his train of thought, "South Africa contains some of the largest deposits of uranium, platinum and gold of anyone on Orbis, and with them we have managed to grow our economy significantly. I'd suspect your own natural resources will allow you to do similarly and keep your people content, I know we'd certainly be interested in any Rare earth elements you may be able to provide."

"Aha, I have only encountered a few resources in Asia so far, but they are definitely some of the most important resources in my eyes. Asia has the largest amount of Iron, coal, and some oil, which some major Asian industries have stated. If you have oil, you can manufacture gasoline for cars, tanks, you name it. Iron is possibly the second most largest resource in Baspar. Although the Oil and Coal Asia contains can pollute the skies, we are still trying to build eco-friendly energy ways, like solar panels or the all famous wind turbines." Taylor replied while he started to straiten his tie. He lifted his glass of rich wine.

"Cheers!" The President explained to the influential business-man. "I believe that we can be friends, and maybe trade partners if you admire the Oil. And yes, this dine will hopefully be informative about our nation, if you have any questions, ask ahead, but if you want to know, our ideals are to be the highest Oil owner in this world, but that will have to wait till we grow more." He continued, sitting down in a nearby chair.

The temperature suddenly drops as a bluish, icy mist enters the room. The mist materialises into a tall, pale man, whom the Basparian guards point their weapons to. The man puts his hands up and said in an Eastern European accent, "Weapons down, gentlemen, your bullets will not harm me." He then turned to the president and smiled as he bowed, revealing what a human could not possibly have - a pair of extra fangs. He charmingly extended his arm for the president to shake, introducing himself. "Aleksandr Novoluniye, vampire, General of the Imperial Amenrian Supernatural Warfare Division, and your new friend."

Edited by Cheonsa

mOMPUVF.jpg

The temperature suddenly drops as a bluish, icy mist enters the room. The mist materialises into a tall, pale man, whom the Basparian guards point their weapons to. The man puts his hands up and said in an Eastern European accent, "Weapons down, gentlemen, your bullets will not harm me." He then turned to the president and smiled as he bowed, revealing what a human could not possibly have - a pair of extra fangs. He charmingly extended his arm for the president to shake, introducing himself. "Aleksandr Novoluniye, vampire, General of the Imperial Amenrian Supernatural Warfare Division, and your new friend."

Slightly shocked at the sight that he just witnessed, questions flooded through his head. He had never encountered, or at least heard of a 'Vampire' around the world before, and he had been everywhere. But, despite who he was, Taylor few his arm about, and shook hands with the General.

"Well, Aleksandr, i am glad you came, and especially a General. I never thought a General would have came, but you get what you get!" Mr. Cameron smiles, offering Sir Novoluniye a seat around the table. "Would you like to endulge in our finest wine; Chateau Margaux 2009 Balthazar? If so, would you like some.. uh, blood with that? Sorry if I offended you with the stereotypes." He apologised, lifting a glimmering glass off of a silver stand.

"As long as the blood belongs to a sinful or consenting person, I'd like some. I took a vow to never drink innocent blood years ago. The nobles are busy with other diplomatic meetings, so they sent me here. I hope you don't mind me being a representative for the Empire of Amenria here." The Russian vampire smiled again as they walked to the table President Cameron has provided for him.

mOMPUVF.jpg

"As long as the blood belongs to a sinful or consenting person, I'd like some. I took a vow to never drink innocent blood years ago. The nobles are busy with other diplomatic meetings, so they sent me here. I hope you don't mind me being a representative for the Empire of Amenria here." The Russian vampire smiled again as they walked to the table President Cameron has provided for him.

"I see. That is a good vow to take, for innocents do not deserve to be drained of their blood. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but i usually don't encounter vampires, so I haven't got a stack of blood hidden somewhere, but we do store blood samples of Prisoners. Lucky for you, the Head of Detention Centre has given me a sample to give to a foreign nation. Isn't that a good turn out of events?" Taylor smiles, dropping the ambiguous blood into a glass of wine, which was now handed slowly to Aleksandr.

"And that's fine, I love representatives of nations. They took time out of their lives to represent something of importance in their nation, and I think that's a well done to them. Would you care for food? We highly recommend the National Basparian Steak with Cheese, but our chefs can cook near to anything up out of their pan. So, if you want a bite to eat, ask as you please" The President of Baspar continued, drinking the expensive but lavish beverage.

"Aha, I have only encountered a few resources in Asia so far, but they are definitely some of the most important resources in my eyes. Asia has the largest amount of Iron, coal, and some oil, which some major Asian industries have stated. If you have oil, you can manufacture gasoline for cars, tanks, you name it. Iron is possibly the second most largest resource in Baspar. Although the Oil and Coal Asia contains can pollute the skies, we are still trying to build eco-friendly energy ways, like solar panels or the all famous wind turbines." Taylor replied while he started to straiten his tie. He lifted his glass of rich wine.

"Cheers!" The President explained to the influential business-man. "I believe that we can be friends, and maybe trade partners if you admire the Oil. And yes, this dine will hopefully be informative about our nation, if you have any questions, ask ahead, but if you want to know, our ideals are to be the highest Oil owner in this world, but that will have to wait till we grow more." He continued, sitting down in a nearby chair.

Joining in the toast, "We rarely use oil or coal for energy production, but oil always has value for military purposes." He said before Aleksandr poofed into existence. He had not heard of this one but was unsurprised with a Grandiose entrance by one from Amenria, though he much preferred the second wife's to this general. "Greetings to you, General." He said warmly, taking a backseat while they made their introductions and polite conversations before interjecting, "I must ask General, do your people have any desire for a synthetic blood? We've long held the capability and I'm certain we could supply whatever amounts required." Reaching into an inner pocket of his suit jacket he pulled out a small metal flask, offering it to the vampire, "My own supply, feel free to sample if you'd like."