This is silly

Flubb

Not enough.

This. (Like limit)

You're joking right?

-snip-

Every place that is colored has US military forces

And where are the areas that DON'T have blue? By Israel. Some countries *cough France cough* have made us go around their country when going to terrorist hunts. We don't want that in the ME country with one of the most direct route to the countries from the Med. Sea. 

Also, we could lean to build a fence from them while we are there. http://theizz.com/border-arizona-mexico/

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

Nah, we need a military base somewhere in there in the event that something goes severely wrong.

You've got a dozen or so floating military bases that you can deploy to any location in the world in a few days' notice.

There is no order and no meaning,

there is only the truth of The Signal.

The Signal ever transmits from here

to the eyes and ears of the 'verse.

Can't Stop The Signal.

You've got a dozen or so floating military bases that you can deploy to any location in the world in a few days' notice.

Well, under Regan we had to deploy F-14s in north Africa from somewhere north of France. France basically !@#$ed us and made them fly around France wasting precious gas and harming the environment that you try so hard to protect.

Well, under Regan we had to deploy F-14s in north Africa from somewhere north of France. France basically !@#$ed us and made them fly around France wasting precious gas and harming the environment that you try so hard to protect.

And this is relevant to our current topic of discussion how exactly?

Can't Stop The Signal.

And this is relevant to our current topic of discussion how exactly?

Israel pulls that on us and we will have to waste more gas going around them from our carriers out in the Med Sea, damaging the environment that you care so much for. Thing about the polar bears in all debates, if you are an environmentalist. 

Israel pulls that on us and we will have to waste more gas going around them from our carriers out in the Med Sea, damaging the environment that you care so much for. Thing about the polar bears in all debates, if you are an environmentalist.

You could always park a carrier in the Persian Gulf... y'know, like you are doing right now.

Also, the emissions of a few hundred fighter jets are largely inconsequential.

Edited by Lambdadelta

Can't Stop The Signal.

Israel pulls that on us and we will have to waste more gas going around them

If Israel did that we would have to nuke them out of principle. 

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

If Israel did that we would have to nuke them out of principle.

Fallout would poison China, so we wouldn't have anything made in China, rising prices, hurting the poor that Lamb protects. 

You could always park a carrier in the Persian Gulf... y'know, like you are doing right now.

Also, the emissions of a few hundred fighter jets are largely inconsequential.

Well, a whole country invasion fleet needs more than one. Plus, it is a lot shorter (talking USA to Med) stopping it in the Med as opposed to the Persian. We do have to protect the shipping routes around Africa, so not much help from there. It is easier to get reinforcements from USA as opposed to the already deployed ones, since they have most likely made appointments for when they are back home. Like seeing the family. Unless you are opposed to families, I'm fine with thatnot  :P

But environment!!!!!!!!11!1!!1one1!111!!!

Edited by WISD0MTREE

Fallout would poison China, so we wouldn't have anything made in China, rising prices, hurting the poor that Lamb protects. 

Well, a whole country invasion fleet needs more than one. Plus, it is a lot shorter (talking USA to Med) stopping it in the Med as opposed to the Persian. We do have to protect the shipping routes around Africa, so not much help from there. It is easier to get reinforcements from USA as opposed to the already deployed ones, since they have most likely made appointments for when they are back home. Like seeing the family. Unless you are opposed to families, I'm fine with thatnot  :P

But environment!!!!!!!!11!1!!1one1!111!!!

Are you sure you aren't trolling? (My nuke thing was a joke in case it flew over your head(pun intended))

Anyways you do realize that Israel is tiny as hell? It is barely 260 miles long. Also most of our military would likely be coming in from the Indian ocean, since ya know, we did that the last two times?

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win