300 Nation Milestone

Unkajo

betalogospartan1.png

Hello Orbis!

Today marks the 300 member milestone! This signals 600% growth of our playerbase in the last 12 days, going from around 50 nations to 300! We could not of done this without communities all jumping on this new world, to start a new, and forge their names in the fires of war, and the winds of peace. 

For today only, December 12th, 2013, every nation will receive the following bonus!

Politics and War has hit 300 members today! Woo! We couldn't have done it without you. To celebrate, you and every other nation is getting +$2.50 added to their average income all day. You rock!

Thank you for sticking with us, and there is much more to come. Stay tuned for much more fun in the future. There will be more bonuses on other milestones to come!

~P&W Staff

http:

friends>infra

Amazing growth and very exciting, but I'm going to throw in a related suggestion in this thread. 

As cool as the roman graphics look in the banner, get rid of them.  They, along with the laurel wreath we already have that replaces the "o" in "Politics" makes it seem that this is a nation sim based specifically on a roman empire theme and that timeline.  Most of us are rp'ing as modern day nations and I'm suspecting the war system will include modern weaponry as well.  We don't need to mislead new players into thinking this game is something different than what it is. 

But again, fantastic growth and very promising. I'm very excited about the potential for the game and the community.

o/

c3Ct0v4.png

Amazing growth and very exciting, but I'm going to throw in a related suggestion in this thread. 

As cool as the roman graphics look in the banner, get rid of them.  They, along with the laurel wreath we already have that replaces the "o" in "Politics" makes it seem that this is a nation sim based specifically on a roman empire theme and that timeline.  Most of us are rp'ing as modern day nations and I'm suspecting the war system will include modern weaponry as well.  We don't need to mislead new players into thinking this game is something different than what it is. 

But again, fantastic growth and very promising. I'm very excited about the potential for the game and the community.

o/

they are only for today, it is quite obvious when you create a nation that it is a modern simulation game

http:

friends>infra

In other words, collecting today is a good idea, everyone.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

The internet really needed a new nation-simulation game, and so far this game has really delivered. I'm not surprised we have reached over three hundred nations.

"To say that nothing is true is to realise that the foundations of society are fragile and that we must the shepherds of our own civilization. To say that everything is permitted is to understand that we are the architects of our actions and that we must live with our consequences, whether glorious or tragic."

I'm looking forward to 500 nations next! :D

We're at 363 and climbing.  As long as game development doesn't stall and things that are implemented continue to work well as they have been, we'll be there in no time.

c3Ct0v4.png

Archived