Limit number of spy attacks by the number of spies you use

seabasstion

I think this ties into a lot of the proposed changes but it seems spying is a big focal point especially around nukes not being visible.

Has there been any consideration to making spy operations limited to the number of spies I own?

For instance if I have 60 I could do 3 ops a day with 20 each. 6 a day with 10 each, one with 60 if I'm feeling really Randy. etc.

Would this be something of merit to consider?

• Upvote 2

I think this ties into a lot of the proposed changes but it seems spying is a big focal point especially around nukes not being visible.

If nukes are not visible, then nukes shouldn't contribute to nation score as well. May I know from which post you get this from?

EDIT: nvm, I found that post. If nukes are going to be counted in nation score, then scripts can read nation score and find the changes in it. It can calculate the score contribution from other factors and can detect a nuke built based on score change. If Nukes are not going to be added to nation score, every nation will just pile up nukes, as much as they can. I think this is a shitty update

I think the obvious issue here would be that a few people could just sweep through an entire alliance to gather intel on all the players. 

If people are sending, say 1 spy to carry out 60 espionage operations, most of them won't succeed. To carry out a lot of espionage operations, we need to send less number of spies and to make the espionage successful, we need to send some little more than a safe value, so these two will balance at some point.

Edited by Aerys Targaryen

If people are sending, say 1 spy to carry out 60 espionage operations, most of them won't succeed. To carry out a lot of espionage operations, we need to send less number of spies and to make the espionage successful, we need to send some little more than a safe value, so these two will balance at some point.

5T2SQmQ.png

[insert quote here]

5T2SQmQ.png

LOL :D Is this a bug or something? With 48 spies and against 50 spies, a "quick and dry" safety level, gather intel operation gives success probability barely changes between 75-99%, which costs $168,000. But with 1 vs 50 scenario, with just $18,186 spent, the success probability goes to between 75-99%.

So, if number of espionage operations are going to be dependent on number of spies we are going to use, then gather intel formula should be changed.

• Wiki Mod

I think this is a good concept though tweaking is needed. Simplest way to handle the intel issue is to reduce base odds for it.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid