Politics & War Roleplaying (Applications & Info)

Wolfie

Updated 11/9/16

JAhDIlr.gif

APPLICATION

Official nation name: 

Population (P&W numbers):  

GDP per capita (P&W numbers):

Population density (sq. km):  

Form of Government:

Politics & War Wikia link 

Describe your Nation IC: 

Describe yourself in OOC terms:

Have you read, and do you agree to abide with, the rules? (Yes/No):

(You must not have a history of continuous rule breaks in the national affairs subforum!)

Where on the map do you want to be located? (Using real-world geography/nations, or a self-provided map): 

Nation flag link (if you have a specific one you want to be used):

(Map-wise, you're limited to a maximum of 50 provinces. If you go higher than that, I'll personally adjust it down until it's at 50, or ask you to re-do your own example until it fits within the 50 province limit. Note that expansion is allowed, but at a maximum of two provinces per month as to be as realistic as possible. This rule applies to nations under 50 provinces as well. Provinces are unable to be moved from one location to another. Gifted land is also capped at two provinces per month. Land gained by a nation as a result of war can be more than this.)

(You are required to post at least once a month in the national affairs subforum to remain active. This means creating your own topic, not just commenting in someone else's posts. Inactive nations will be removed from the map.)

MAP Team: ZafriZackery, Wolfie the Great, and Lelouch (Special Thanks to them all)

Edited by Empress Wolf
  • Upvote 1

sig.gif

The Map is not complete as such, Please add your flags or PM them to me. 

Lastly, we are still finishing it up, and need edit it up, so anything out of order please let us know.

Special Thanks to Lelouch and Zafri for their work. 

• Upvote 2

sig.gif

Is there a reason Nalydian holdings are lime green on this map as opposed to the blue from the previous map? I'd like to request for these to be changed to a shade of dark blue or gray, if for no reason other than that those colours more accurately represent the nation. In addition to this, the full name should be Colony Natynozh, not just Natynozh; Natynozh alone is a star system, Colony Natynozh are the collection of PW-1 verse claims Nalydya holds. I will also note the seizure of the Cape Verde and Canary Islands here.

Roleplay Nations:

Imperial Nalydya

Kingdom of Waikahla-Pohaku'ula

"Your fiction is much greater than our own... We will, of course, defer to your judgement on all things that don't exist."

Is there a reason Nalydian holdings are lime green on this map as opposed to the blue from the previous map? I'd like to request for these to be changed to a shade of dark blue or gray, if for no reason other than that those colours more accurately represent the nation. In addition to this, the full name should be Colony Natynozh, not just Natynozh; Natynozh alone is a star system, Colony Natynozh are the collection of PW-1 verse claims Nalydya holds. I will also note the seizure of the Cape Verde and Canary Islands here.

You are limited to two provinces every month, and by the former map you did not have the Canary Islands neither cape Verde.

I'll see about the colors, and Ill change the name soon. 

Edit: Austria is grey 

Edited by Empress Wolf

sig.gif

You are limited to two provinces every month, and by the former map you did not have the Canary Islands neither cape Verde.

I'll see about the colors, and Ill change the name soon. 

Edit: Austria is grey 

Danke.

And yes - they were seized by elements of the Nalydian military. The rules mentioned land taken through force of arms isn't capped at two provinces per month. Invasions not considered under this? 

Roleplay Nations:

Imperial Nalydya

"Your fiction is much greater than our own... We will, of course, defer to your judgement on all things that don't exist."

Danke.

And yes - they were seized by elements of the Nalydian military. The rules mentioned land taken through force of arms isn't capped at two provinces per month. Invasions not considered under this? 

Nien, 

for example; 

The German-Republic war. Germany gave land consessions to the Dutch and Republic. It is between two real nations, you can rp an invasion and your claim, but ultimately who ever claimed it the next month will get it. 

Otherwise everyone would invade the crap of our empty land for more land. 

You can't get land via war unless it is between you and another player

Also, really more islands ;) 

sig.gif

Nien, 

for example; 

The German-Republic war. Germany gave land consessions to the Dutch and Republic. It is between two real nations, you can rp an invasion and your claim, but ultimately who ever claimed it the next month will get it. 

Otherwise everyone would invade the crap of our empty land for more land. 

You can't get land via war unless it is between you and another player

Also, really more islands ;)

Yea - I don't really want any actual land on the continents... hahaha

Way too much space/much more land than we need for what we're doing here.

Roleplay Nations:

Imperial Nalydya

Remember Umbrella was gifted Rokkenjima previous lands

Yeah I know, we had a small issue with the more recent map, It is the top of my priorities rest assured ;)

Never the less, I shall remind everyone the rules clearly state that only Two Provinces can be given within a month. No exceptions. 

Though we should consider changing this rule because it is our land and if we want to give it away we should be able to. But a time restriction should be implemented so that someone can't apply, claim land, and immediately give it away. 

Edited by Crosby

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

Though we should consider changing this rule because it is our land and if we want to give it away we should be able to. But a time restriction should be implemented so that someone can't apply, claim land, and immediately give it away. 

Any land gifted can not be removed, and can not be traded away. 

• Upvote 1

sig.gif

Never the less, I shall remind everyone the rules clearly state that only Two Provinces can be given within a month. No exceptions.

It was already settled. Wolf told Eva it was fine for her to gift me those lands when Wolfie took over. So essentially Eva's lands are now Umbrella

PoJQyFJ.gif

It was already settled. Wolf told Eva it was fine for her to gift me those lands when Wolfie took over. So essentially Eva's lands are now Umbrella

The way I see it is, if you can get away with breaking the rules, then so can everyone else. So now, it's unsettled. Breaking rules, is breaking rules. Wolfe I know your sleeping right now but message me when you get online because me and you, scratch that, frankly the whole RP team needs to discuss and update on the rules, don't say they ain't changing, especially after this.

Breaking rules, is still breaking rules, there are no exceptions. This goes for everyone. Thank you, this has been a Public Service Announcement(PSA). 

Sincerely,

The way I see it is, if you can get away with breaking the rules, then so can everyone else. So now, it's unsettled. Breaking rules, is breaking rules. Wolfe I know your sleeping right now but message me when you get online because me and you, scratch that, frankly the whole RP team needs to discuss and update on the rules, don't say they ain't changing, especially after this.

Breaking rules, is still breaking rules, there are no exceptions. This goes for everyone. Thank you, this has been a Public Service Announcement(PSA). 

Your not a mod, so you have no right to say if im breaking any rules. Eva-Beatrice had handled this with Wolf, Eva gifted me the land, and iirc, there wasnt a rule against gifting land. 

Get off your damn high-horse, being on the NatRP team does not make you better than anyone else.

• Upvote 2

PoJQyFJ.gif

I know it doesn't, obviously you should reread the rules because the rules clearly stated land gifting was 2 per month, now stop being an !@#$ when I'm just trying to enforce the RULES EVA STARTED.

But rule breaking is obvious, I'm not a MOD so there is no way I can punish you but I will point out when rules are broken. But to be fair, I already brought this up with a MOD during this discussion after my first comment. To be frank, I was never on a high horse and neither are you, last I recall hurtful language is also against the rules :P

Edited by Crosby

Sincerely,

I have no problems with you Riza, so I'm going to end this conversation now. Break the rules if you want because apparently you and no one else gives a shit about them :)

Sincerely,

Snip

SNIP

First and foremost, this is not the place to have a fight, secondly;

The issue on finland was perviously agreed upon. The difference between gifting and land exchange is that ex.

I can give Zafri two provinces in Malysia, and those two are for my month of land exchange. I am still playing, but I wanted to give up that land for different reasons.  

However, if at the discretion of the MAP maker, I could ask to give my entire East Indies due to me leaving. If the player is to return then the map maker might either disavow or leave the map the same at his/her discretion. 

As for Finland

North Finland will remain with Sweden which never took land after its concession as such it will retain in Sweden as their RP goes along

South Finland will be handed to Umbrella as perviously stated and promised. They will also be on a land freeze for 3 months, not to mention Riza has barely taken any lands in the past. 

Any questions PM 

sig.gif