Naval improvement destruction [Bug?]

Callum

well this just makes tatician even more useless... and the population caps effecting things even when you aren't at max improvements. 

Thank goodness i can just use planes... oh wait, they dont destroy improvements. 

and ships cant destroy planes... looks like another war where tatics just dont varry. 

In timeline, it don't show how much improvements it destroyed, but when you are in screen results of naval battle, it shows "destroyed 0 improvements". Maybe the fact of not showing in timeline is giving some wrong idea? Anyways, the best thing is check that feature. I'm using lots of naval battles too, but I was not paying attention and should be awful not have this chance of destroying improvements.

Edited by Koso
  • Upvote 1

• Administrators

AFAIK there's no issues with Naval Battles destroying improvements. As Koso pointed out, that's not something that gets logged in the War Timeline.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

AFAIK there's no issues with Naval Battles destroying improvements. As Koso pointed out, that's not something that gets logged in the War Timeline.

I think there is, I am fighting someone who has pirate war policy, I have tactitian. That should make it so it either has 45% or 60% chance to destroy an improvement. Instead I've destroyed 2 buildings for 14 navy attacks. I tallied it up properly, 2 out of 8 navy attacks on one of my wars, the ones who don't have pirate seem to have a higher chance of destroying. However this is a very small sample pool.

Edited by Etgfrog

• Administrators

You are aware that you must get an Immense Triumph victory to be able to destroy improvements in the first place, yes?

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link