UDAC Response to USA

Aksel

dX8NOcO.png

[After a short pause from this morning's news conference at Novus Prime, UDAC HQ, Max - UDAC Spokesman - approaches the press room podium again. Press begin to take their seats as Max clears his throats and is seen holding an electronic handheld device]

Max:

Good afternoon and thank you for joining me back here at such short notice. It seems we are going to have a busy day here at UDAC HQ. 

[press crowd laughs]

Alright lets get down to the detail. 

As you all know, this morning USA was placed on an administrative suspension for two weeks in reference to their actions that we at UDAC deemed "against our mission statement." The USA acknowledged that suspension and at 11:49am (forum time) the USA launched Tomahawk Missiles at Evenstar-Meonesia. To be more specific, it seems the missiles targeted a military installation that houses most of the Evenstar Royal Guard.

It is to be highlighted that the USA was suspended from any type of UDAC benefits and protection (defense or offense) before the missile strike. With that information in the light, UDAC will not be assisting the USA at any point during this conflict. In addition to that, UDAC will be reaching out to Evenstar inquiring about any assistance they may need in a humanitarian effort.

UDAC does not condone the actions of the USA - it would seem that other nations are now placing sanctions and embargoes against them as we speak. At this time UDAC will not be ordering any such embargoes or sanctions against the USA and we advise all nations, not just UDAC, to wait for all of the details before making any decisions that could affect the world and humanity.

Again. UDAC will not order UDAC nations or advise nations or entities abroad to embargo or place sanctions on the USA. We do not, however, have control over individual nation needs. 

Thank You, that is all we have at this time. 

Please keep your questions related to the subject matter. 

[cameras start to flash.]

[news reporters in the back of the room start talking, sounds like a mumble of different languages and words as they report back live to their nations]

[hands start to raise in the crowd....]

• Upvote 1

Royal Amstersam News: Has the UDAC reached out to the Americans to stop the bloodshed, and we have confirmed reports that the UDAC is withdrawing all troops from Meonesia? Will the Aussie/Finnish Peacekeeping Force be at risk?

sig.gif

US Press Team: Max! Max! Will the USA be reinstated into UDAC after the conflict? Both sides(Evenstar and USA) have urged foreign nations to stay out of the conflict. UDAC also has stated that no embargoes will be placed on the US but many UDAC nations have, going against UDAC wishes or acting independently against UDAC regulation?

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

US Press Team: Max! Max! Will the USA be reinstated into UDAC after the conflict? Both sides(Evenstar and USA) have urged foreign nations to stay out of the conflict. UDAC also has stated that no embargoes will be placed on the US but many UDAC nations have, going against UDAC wishes or acting independently against UDAC regulation?

It clearly states UDAC isn't going to force an embargo in the organization.

PoJQyFJ.gif

Also I embargoed you because you embargoed me first so yeah

King of Thundera and Demigod of Economics

Royal Amstersam News: Has the UDAC reached out to the Americans to stop the bloodshed, and we have confirmed reports that the UDAC is withdrawing all troops from Meonesia? Will the Aussie/Finnish Peacekeeping Force be at risk?

The last we heard from the Americans was that there would be a war or at least might be a war between Evenstar and the USA. This was when the suspension was issued. After their attack on Evenstar (and without providing any evidence for justification) It was decided that USA violated the suspension terms and thus was terminated from UDAC. 

UDAC Personnel were already taken off the land of Meonesia. We still have some UDAC nations transporting refugees to safe locations in the area. 

At this time, the Aussie/Finnish Peacekeeping Force has not contacted UDAC during or after our withdrawal of personnel from mainland Meonesia. That would be a question for you to ask them if you're looking for a story, but we do advise those peacekeepers to contact UDAC directly should they need a heavier assistance in the area. 

It is to be known that when we left Meonesia - the areas we had were then stable and operational for Meonesians to live and survive in. We wouldn't have left them to fend for themselves. 

In my own words - I would say you would be on a probationary membership with UDAC and if during that probationary period you show that you can live and operate within the UDAC mission statement, then you could be a full operational member within UDAC.....however, I cannot decide these things on my own. If you did want to be a partner again, I would advise requesting partnership at a later time - which the UDAC Partners would have to discuss. 

I understand that you want to keep the fight between both of you - but we are looking out for the best interest of all lives involved. There is no need for this type of bloodshed - especially from our seats - no evidence was provided for your actions. 

No order from UDAC was sent (to UDAC Partners or nations abroad) to embargo the USA or place any types of political or military sanctions. We recommended all nations to wait till details came out before making any irrational decisions. We, however, do not hold sanctions on our own partners - if separate nations want to operate certain policies throughout the world to protect their own interests, such as placing sanctions, ramping up their military for defensive purposes or to protect assets, or embargoing - then they are free to do it. 

Again. No order was made for UDAC Parters TO embargo or place sanctions or TO NOT embargo or place sanctions.

Oh your in Pantheon! Yeah nothing personal but a couple of your members purposely drive down market prices for buyers, so I make most of my money by selling tons of resources on the market everyday. So when someone like Squidmost comes in and posts up 3 buying deals each one about a hundred lower then the other, it depreciates the value of certain goods. A couple of Pantheon's members do that so I just embargoed the whole alliance. Like I said, nothing against you brother.

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

Oh your in Pantheon! Yeah nothing personal but a couple of your members purposely drive down market prices for buyers, so I make most of my money by selling tons of resources on the market everyday. So when someone like Squidmost comes in and posts up 3 buying deals each one about a hundred lower then the other, it depreciates the value of certain goods. A couple of Pantheon's members do that so I just embargoed the whole alliance. Like I said, nothing against you brother.

I get it, but either way by embargoing my entire alliance you systematically embargoed me. Any embargo towards my nation rather direct or indirect is viewed as someone having a problem with me

Edited by Tiggera

King of Thundera and Demigod of Economics

The Ruthenian Times: Max, what is the likelyhood that this could lead to a global war? Ahem, let me rephrase that. Is this the figurative "tip of the iceberg" with wars?

I may possess some of the best "out of this world" technology in my personal nation - but even with that technology I can't see into the future. 

Any spark can light an inferno. Do I personally think this will become a world war? Absolutely not. This seems to be a isolated war based off tensions that have been rising for quite some time. I do not see the need for other nations to get involved in this war unless directly related to humanitarian relief or security.

That being said. 

As spokesman for UDAC - I strongly recommend all nations as well as other global organizations to weigh all of your options before choosing just one thing. War is not something to take lightly and the option for war should never be made with an unclear mind.