The Player Below Me

Nimm

Why yes I am. And yes you should sheepy. Nothing compares.

The person below me at one point wishes their alliance was like the Bloc Party.

Glory to the divine bush for he protects. When evil flies over head in his bombers, he will not see targets, only bushes. When his army of darkness comes to harm you, they shall get lost in the endless bush. The bush loves you, as you love the bush.

Az6EzuS.png

I would love one, but they are such a big responsibility. You have to walk them and feed them, and keep them away from the Korean kid that doesn't like Americans.

The person below me sleeps with a stuffed animal

Glory to the divine bush for he protects. When evil flies over head in his bombers, he will not see targets, only bushes. When his army of darkness comes to harm you, they shall get lost in the endless bush. The bush loves you, as you love the bush.

Az6EzuS.png

I'm 21 and I have stuffed bunny on my dresser next to my ammo and candy stash.

Yes I am. 

The person below me liked my original flag better

Az6EzuS.png

Good cause according to the history of Bush Land, the image of the flag hasn't been sent into space yet.

I am. Texas to be more specific.

The person below me doesn't know what Frito Pie is.

Az6EzuS.png

Yes and no Off of wikiFrito pie is a dish popular in the Southern and Southwestern United States, whose basic ingredients are chili, cheese, and corn chips
The next person doesn't know which German Beer is the best for Oktoberfaust 

6992.jpg

I do not.

The person below isn't in a long distance relationship.

Az6EzuS.png

Correct.

The person below me has touched a !@#$ with their hands within the last week.

edit: Why the !@#$ is the male genital organ censored?

Edited by Hereno

It is censored for the same reason why Rumsod censored it... Just Rumsod explained it better by disobeying his own rules. 

I have to use the bathroom. 

TPBM has posted in this thread before. 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

It wouldn't surprise me if I did, but I don't know about any.

The person below me is an awful speller.

Az6EzuS.png

ture no makin' fun of me no   w

the person below me is lady gaga

i'm a writer not a fighter.

à¸à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡Ê•â€¢Í¡á´¥â€¢Ê” à¸à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰ (that is supposed to look like a cute polar bear)

"you know what judge they say justice is blind i sure hope it ain't deaf." keeping the faith. Billy Joel

Only on Wednesdays.

The person below me enjoys the Dir En Grey music video for Obscure.

Edited by RedArmy BushMan

Az6EzuS.png

who??

theperson below knows love is evil and can show you how if you spell it

i'm a writer not a fighter.

à¸à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡à¹‡Ê•â€¢Í¡á´¥â€¢Ê” à¸à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰à¹‰ (that is supposed to look like a cute polar bear)

"you know what judge they say justice is blind i sure hope it ain't deaf." keeping the faith. Billy Joel

I think so, but I have yet to test it.

The person below me has a shill account on WaW

Az6EzuS.png