This Just In: A New Deal

Livius Clades

By the Graces of the Eleven Dragon Gods, The Grand Principality of Galicia, has made contact with a Group that holds far superior technology to them. They call themselves Warlocks and are masters of Techno-Magic. Their members hail from the many realms of the Eleven. They were attracted to this realm by the magic and technology of the Witch Council. As a devout follower of the Dragon King of Wisdom, Caeruleum, St. Livius Clades asked to join their ranks. To become the first human representative within the Warlock Organization. A deal was struck, in exchange for the access to their techno-magic and the admittance of Livius Clades to the ranks of the Warlock, Grand Prince Livius Clades would allocate a province to the Warlock Organization and give the Warlock Organization access to Galicia's Mobile Suits.

With this new found technology the Grand Principality has begun to infuse magic into their Weapons, including their Mobile Suits. This will greatly increase the growth of their space ports, military prowess and allow them to maintain their territories. It will also increase the standard of living among the populous of Galicia and Neustria. The Warlock Organization is interested in the varying technologies of Orbis and would like a meeting with the Witch Council. This is of course after they finish settling in the province of Navarra. Lord Iorzire Rasgar, Liaison of the Warlock organization will be named Marquis of Navarra. He is Dragonborn, a humanoid Dragon, just one of the many races that form the Warlock Organization. May the fortunes of this alliance be grand. Praise the Eleven.

Fire is nice eh?

Techno-Magic?

So like they are masters of music or something?

Lmfao I thought the same think...reminds me of the SpongeBob movie where he goes and gets the crown and then starts singing to remove everyone's mind control buckets

• Upvote 1

The Caledonian Empire--In Space

(ooc: would be the same principle in some essences as Warhammer 40k with the use of the term "Techno-Priest" or a combination of divine or elemental magic with technology, the anime Outlaw Star used it with the concept of a gun that fired shells that were filled with magical energy and each shell had a number that identified the type of magic it held 1-12 I believe with the last three being extremely rare.) 

The Constitutional Republic of Valorn

Consort to the Queen: Marcus Dewinter

The Warlock Organization is interested in the varying technologies of Orbis and would like a meeting with the Witch Council.

Eva-Beatrice is still recovering from the Tournament in Wintery, but as her regent and fellow Council member, I'd be happy to meet with you.

-Kihara Tomoko, Witch of Madness

4Cw0yn4.png

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

YKgyB7D.jpg

The Eleven Grace you, Lady Tomoko.
I am Livius Clades, First of his name, Grand Prince of Galicia, Duke of Neustria, Saint of the Dragon Order and the Human Representative of the Warlock Organization. Marquis Iorzire Rasgar, Liason of the Warlock Organization and Representative of the Dragonborn would like to request an audience in the future with the Witch Council. Though a diplomat sent in the form of a Proxy is fine, we request and would prefer to delay a conversation until Lady Eva-Beatrice is available. We wish her fair rest and will pray to the Eleven. Also Lady Tomoko, may the Dragon King Labes continue to project his madness on you.

Fire is nice eh?

We expect Eva to be available in a couple of days, if you wouldn't mind waiting till then.

-Kihara Tomoko

4Cw0yn4.png

Thank you very much for your patience, and for your well wishes. I am now mostly recovered, and ready to accept the Warlock Organization's request for an audience with us.

- Eva-Beatrice

MVvsH0O.png

Thank you very much for your patience, and for your well wishes. I am now mostly recovered, and ready to accept the Warlock Organization's request for an audience with us.

- Eva-Beatrice

MVvsH0O.png

dragonborn.jpg

Thank you Lady Eva-Beatrice. I am Iorzire Rasgarwe, I asked Livius Clades to not be involved in this meeting. The human is new to our technology and we'd like him to learn and master our magic. Now on to business. We wish to gain access to your tomes and magical archive. The Warlock Organization has traveled across the many realms of the Eleven Dragon Kings, learning all the magic and technology we can learn. Our Organization represents Races from across the realms. The Dragonborn race, my Race, was made in the image of Ventus. The Dragon among the Clouds, strongest of the Dragon Kings. The gods grant our Organization favor and in return we accumulate knowledge and share it with those we meet, spreading the word of the Eleven. Of course we take pre-cautions, only those we see responsible enough may learn magic. Lady Eva-Beatrice we'd also like to request an embassy within the realm of the Witch Council. Not the Realm of Orbis. We would also like to Invite an envoy of the Witch Council to travel to the realm of Caeruleum and meet the Diet. I know this is a lot, and you are free to sit on this decision for a few days. And perhaps we can learn more about each others history.

~Iorzire Rasgar

Liaison of the Warlock Organization

Representative of the Dragonborn

Marquis of Navarra

Fire is nice eh?

I'd just like to point out that the Witch Council governs only Rokkenjima, and consists of six members. The Witch Senate is responsible for governing our entire species. They are based in the Meta World, where only witches may enter. So, I'm afraid we cannot accept your request for an embassy that would be located there. As for our magical skill, it isn't something we can really teach, as it's unique to each of us. However, the Senate is willing to grant temporary access to the City of Books where you may find countless "games" made by witches in the past. It offers a great look into the history of our species as a whole. I would also be willing to act as the Witch Council's envoy.

latest_cb_20150605003922.png

- Eva-Beatrice

MVvsH0O.png

Edited by Eva-Beatrice

Very Well, though is it magic that prevents us from entering your realm or your laws? Because if it is magic the power of the Eleven can nullify any magic  on an individual temporarily. This is the power of Gods, but if it's only your laws we will coincide with your laws. As we expect you to do with ours. Access to your library would be appreciated. Any magic can be learned, merely learning it's structure or the ruins used can facilitate the spell to activate. Control is the issue, individuals will have more control then others depending on the amount of mana they can garner from the environment or in some cases from themselves. I feel your race has a unique gift and an unusual amount of mana in your bodies. But this is mere speculation, I'd understand more once we have access to your archives. Thank you accepting our requests and our invitation.

~Iorzire Rasgar

Liaison of the Warlock Organization
Representative of the Dragonborn
Marquis of Navarra

OOC: Warlock apply scientific study to magic. So they view magic at it's finest points. Down to the last fiber of magic and mana. And as scientific laws tend to be universal they with apply them to your character and how your characters function.

Edited by Livius Clades

Fire is nice eh?

I guess you could say that magic somewhat prevents non-witches from entering, but the Witch Senate considers it a sacred realm and has placed it under their divine protection. That is the reason why.

- Eva-Beatrice