Should Points Take Longer To Expire?

Donald Trump

I think it's obvious that various trolls fill up these forums, posting their beliefs all over the place.

My suggestion is that we change the point system, so that it takes 6 months for points to expire, rather then 1.

lol nvm

Edited by Jesse Custer

Thank you for your suggestion, however this recommendation isn't necessary.

Your opinion on what a troll is differs from other point of view. When it is clearly trolling, then mod team takes actions, but when its just a case of one player disagreeing with another and claiming the other is a troll, we will not take displinary actions due to it being unnecessary.

I don't see the reason to increase the expire dates of warn points considering the one month expire date has worked for us nor do I feel we need to punish the players who made a mistake and didn't realize it. It would be horrible if you broke a rule, didn't know you were and got stuck with a warn point for 6 months. Maybe 3 months I could support an increase on the expire date of warns but 6 is a bit much

tumblr_nrkmfbUz9q1uomx7lo1_400.gif
Forum Rules ☆ Game Rules ☆ Terms of Service ☆ PW Wiki ☆ IRC