50+ Culturally Enriched in Orlando

Rozalia

I don't think a .223 is all that great for big game. It was designed specifically to maim, not kill. Great for war, not so much for humane hunting.

Oh no. It was designed as a killer. However it is a shredder, high penetration but a richochet machine internally. However this is on a human. A deer/elk has tougher tissue and does not bounce around internally as much but due to the high penetration it stops the deer/elk dead on.

• Upvote 1

Oh no. It was designed as a killer. However it is a shredder, high penetration but a richochet machine internally. However this is on a human. A deer/elk has tougher tissue and does not bounce around internally as much but due to the high penetration it stops the deer/elk dead on.

>A deer/elk has tougher tissue and does not bounce around internally as much but due to the high penetration it stops the deer/elk dead on

>.223 round

>Used for hunting rifle

>Can't kill a damn deer but human

Like I said, never let a dumb !@#$ who know nothing about gun into a gun debate...

Go ahead, spam your damned gun control propaganda into this forum and said this video is a hoax. Go ahead, trust the media lies mate.

Edited by lizard noob
  • Upvote 2

>A deer/elk has tougher tissue and does not bounce around internally as much but due to the high penetration it stops the deer/elk dead on

>.223 round

>Used for hunting rifle

>Can't kill a damn deer but human

Like I said, never let a dumb !@#$ who know nothing about gun into a gun debate...

Go ahead, spam your damned gun control propaganda into this forum and said this video is a hoax. Go ahead, trust the media lies mate.

LOL

Love the propaganda video.

I don't think a .223 is all that great for big game. It was designed specifically to maim, not kill. Great for war, not so much for humane hunting. And .22 is cheap, probably cheaper than the BS of buying and changing the receiver. But yeah, they're nice light guns. I'd rather have an H&K, tho. That's my shit. I have a 33 and a full size .45. I want a 91, but that's costly.

Tbqh, I was only playing the gun control side so we could have a different discussion than muslims and cucks. It's interesting to see how both sides twist the same set of statistics, tho. I really do believe something more to prevent massacres needs to be done. Hell if I know what that is. Mopping up after won't satisfy the public. Some strict countries require character references. That might help weed out some weirdos. All I know is in a nation filled with guns I refuse to go without.

Yeah, those are pretty costly. And so are HKs. I have a Benelli and that was expensive as hell. 

Makes sense now.  :)

• Upvote 1

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png