Suez Canal Management

Nadir Aminu

Nation Name: Arabia

Reasons for Transport (civilian, military or trade. You may pick more than one.): All of them the canal used to be run by me until map makers made bloody mistakes. Anyways due to our proximity the canal is near vital for our relation to the world

Current Relations with Khevin: good?

Largest Export: Oil, gasoline and 'missing weaponry'

Largest Ä°mport: Qurans from Al-Azhar university

Accepted.

Then how do you expect me to get Chernigovan Vodka to the Far East!?

This may be reconsidered.

As long as the goods aren't drunken or eaten in our territorial waters.

Nation Name: People's Republic of Velika
Reasons for Transport: Trade, possibly civilian Aid
Current Relations with Khevin:
Largest Export: Steel
Largest Ä°mport: Uranium

The goods are pig, tobacco, and alcohol.

Although I agree with banning tobacco for obvious reasons, alcohol and pigs are huge industries and should be allowed, no one gains anything from arbitrary religious rules on trade. I'm not saying Khevin should unban these goods, but you should allow them through the canal from other countries.

4.) Don't embargo other nations that have trade access, or else your trade access will be revoked.

OOC: Do you mean embargo in-game, because there's many people around here who have embargoed Velika in-game.

Although I agree with banning tobacco for obvious reasons, alcohol and pigs are huge industries and should be allowed, no one gains anything from arbitrary religious rules on trade. I'm not saying Khevin should unban these goods, but you should allow them through the canal from other countries.

OOC: Do you mean embargo in-game, because there's many people around here who have embargoed Velika in-game.

We will edit the rules.

OOC: We have decided to be lenient and not make these rules retroactive and yes, in-game.

Nation Name: People's Republic of Velika

Reasons for Transport: Trade, possibly civilian Aid

Largest Export: Steel

Largest Ä°mport: Uranium

Added.

Nation Name: Athretvari

Reasons for Transport:

Civilian cruise ships and trade cargo vessels, with only limited pre-announced military pass-throughs requested.

Basic diplomatic relations, officially classified by Athretvari as "neutral, yet positive" relations.

Largest Export:

Finished exports include: Maritime Cargo and Passenger Vessels, Commercial Sea-Planes, Advanced Composite & Synthetic Materials (Shiga-Wire and Plasteel), Electronics and Components

Unfinished (Natural Resource) exports include: Crude Oil, Iron Ore, and Uranium.

Largest Ä°mport:

Various Fresh and Processed Foods, Commercial Helicopters and Aircraft, Industrial Machinery, Robots, Steel, and Aluminum.

Edited by Tyro Leif

ScientificHumanism.png

Then how do you expect me to get Chernigovan Vodka to the Far East!?

Does that mean I can bring my vodka to my colonies in Asia?

To facilitate greater cultural awareness and better relations between us, Athretvari would like to engage with the Government of Chernigov and the Government of Sweden in a "Cultural Exchange of Good Spirits" between our nations. Athretvari would like to offer each nation 100,000 bottles of Black Fish Tsake, Athretvari's finest alcoholic spirit, in exchange for 100,000 bottles of your nation's finest vodkas.

BlackFishTsake.png

• Upvote 1

ScientificHumanism.png

To facilitate greater cultural awareness and better relations between us, Athretvari would like to engage with the Government of Chernigov and the Government of Sweden in a "Cultural Exchange of Good Spirits" between our nations. Athretvari would like to offer each nation 100,000 bottles of Black Fish Tsake, Athretvari's finest alcoholic spirit, in exchange for 100,000 bottles of your nation's finest vodkas.

BlackFishTsake.png

Humans only; i.e. not witches.

I think Narvan would like some as well, but alas this isn't the thread for that.

In a separate note; The Republic hereby refuses to acknowledge this "management" It appears to be detrimental to the wellbeing of Narvan, and thus we withdraw our application. (i.e. Narvan embargoed Hequ)

Edited by Prezyan

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

Nation Name: Athretvari

Reasons for Transport:

Civilian cruise ships and trade cargo vessels, with only limited pre-announced military pass-throughs requested.

Basic diplomatic relations, officially classified by Athretvari as "neutral, yet positive" relations.

Largest Export:

Finished exports include: Maritime Cargo and Passenger Vessels, Commercial Sea-Planes, Advanced Composite & Synthetic Materials (Shiga-Wire and Plasteel), Electronics and Components

Unfinished (Natural Resource) exports include: Crude Oil, Iron Ore, and Uranium.

Largest Ä°mport:

Various Fresh and Processed Foods, Commercial Helicopters and Aircraft, Industrial Machinery, Robots, Steel, and Aluminum.

Accepted. And we have been wanting to open even more relations with Athretvari.

-snip-

You forgot to add it comes in a reusable, canister that acts as a way for people to look at you and think you're a drunk, and also as advertisement as well as making it cost twice as much! Great!

This is very small

Nation Name: The Kingdom of Meonesia (The Grand Aristocratic Atlantic Vassel-Holding Kingdom of the Meonesian Peoples)
Reasons for Transport (civilian, military or trade. You may pick more than one.): Trade, military
Current Relations with Khevin: We acknowledge your existence

Largest Export: Coal
Largest Ä°mport: Aluminum and Cars and Steel

Edited by Altim Atae

This is very small

Nation Name: The Kingdom of Meonesia (The Grand Aristocratic Atlantic Vassel-Holding Kingdom of the Meonesian Peoples)

Reasons for Transport (civilian, military or trade. You may pick more than one.): Trade, military

Current Relations with Khevin: We acknowledge your existence

Largest Export: Coal

Largest Ä°mport: Aluminum and Cars and Steel

Accepted bby