Civilian Causality Counter

It wouldn't effect the gameplay or really have any effect on the actual game mechanics, but I think it would be neat for RP purposes and for visual purposes to see how many civilians have perished in the wars of your nation. Could simply call it "Civilian Death Toll" or something and like the Infrastructure destroyed it could be cumulative over all wars.

• Upvote 6

The United States of Belveria

qAFfwLo.gif

Causality doesn't mean just death. It means wounded, death, capture, or missing. Wouldnt make sense in this game to have it because you dont directly attack the population. You indirectly attack it by destroying the infrastructure (homes, shops ect). If anything they could still be there, just not living in homes.

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

Regardless, Its a neat idea. I like it.

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

I agree, it doesn't have to be deaths, I mean you can add several categories if you wanted to make it that in-depth (which for the record would be wicked cool) but even still you could make a Civilian counter like the Infrastructure destroyed and then let people do their own calculations for "Dead, Wounded, Missing/displaced".

qAFfwLo.gif

Infra destroyed doesn't mean that civilians were killed as well. Displaced or what not would be more acceptable then basing the population lose from losing infra as population being killed.

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

Infra destroyed doesn't mean that civilians were killed as well. Displaced or what not would be more acceptable then basing the population lose from losing infra as population being killed.

Well yeah, if you lost 370 infra it could be something like:

5,765 killed

10,865 wounded/maimed

20,460 displaced/homeless

as an example, similar to a suggestion I made earlier about casualties causes for battle reports.

5,765 killed

10,865 wounded/maimed

as an example, similar to a suggestion I made earlier about casualties causes for battle reports.

Why does this matter to a GPA member? It's not like you'll ever get any casualties. 

Unless... #RollGPA

^oo^
 (..)
 ()  ()
 ()__()

5,765 killed

10,865 wounded/maimed

What Im saying it this has no real game play value. You wanna RP on your own, cool. You can come up with your own statistics then having a game regenerate a report for you.

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

What Im saying it this has no real game play value. You wanna RP on your own, cool. You can come up with your own statistics then having a game regenerate a report for you.

That's the problem with games like this however, if your not willing to make advancements in both game mechanics and in RP mechanics people get bored with the game and look for something else to do. Besides its not like we are asking for an overhaul of the mechanics of the game.

qAFfwLo.gif