Indiana results, Yuge

Rozalia

Looks like Sanders will pick up the victory right now after being neck and neck for quite a while, regardless no one really cares as he's finished and everybody knows it.

Meanwhile Trump crushed Cruz so badly that the Zodiac has at last dropped out making oddly Kasich the only opponent left... a man who is currently forth in a two man race. With Cruz's supporters being vastly different to Kasich's... is sticking around to allow Trump to pick up wins of 80-90% really worth it? Well the jokes being played is that all this is actually an excuse for Kasich to do a eating tour of America's states so he'll at least be able to enjoy some good food. With their last hope stumped the RNC has named Trump the "presumptive nominee" that the party should unite under.

• Upvote 1

I also didn't quite expect Cruz to drop out here. It was in essence the only place that looked favourable, but regardless of that you'd think with how stubborn he's been he'd stay until Donald got to the magic number. Perhaps a few phonecalls came in saying that they tried, failed, and they need to get with the winner now. 

Cruz got hit hard by real republicans who referred to him as the "spawn of Satan", with some even preferring Satan to Cruz, and not by anything the fake republican Trump could type up with his baby fingers on Twitter or spit out in-front of camera's with his dirty whore of a mouth. :P

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Cruz got hit hard by real republicans who referred to him as the "spawn of Satan", with some even preferring Satan to Cruz, and not by anything the fake republican Trump could type up with his baby fingers on Twitter or spit out in-front of camera's with his dirty whore of a mouth. :P

I take it you are not a fan of Trump, nor Republicans in general? :D

• Upvote 1

He should have stayed and fought.  He demonstrated his team had a much better grasp on how to manipulate rules committees, and they could have tried any number of things to unbind some delegates.

Stealing the election from Trump at the convention was the plan all along.  I'm surprised he backed down.  

Duke of House Greyjoy

Well, since Trump will be president, Islam is relevant to this topic. Amirite?

What is your angle here? Am I suppose to take that bluntly?

He should have stayed and fought.  He demonstrated his team had a much better grasp on how to manipulate rules committees, and they could have tried any number of things to unbind some delegates.

Stealing the election from Trump at the convention was the plan all along.  I'm surprised he backed down.  

Not much he could do considering Trump's numbers. Indiana was where Cruz was polling best (significantly) and he still got crushed.

I'm happy that just before the end the mostly bland Kasich got a gimmick. Not something I expected but it's a good one. I think what happened was he ate that Pizza with a knife and fork that one time and people made fun of him for it so he went, "Golly Gee, I'm now going to eat constantly on camera to show 'em they're wrong".