Just another Designer [LynchWorks]

Chapsie

Hey guys, I've been thinking about just opening this up to the public, since I need some pieces to stick into my portfolio. As for what's already there, there's some here:

Some images are grainy due to compression, the actual quality photos were sent to the clients (or if personally made for practice, on my computer) over whatever platform they prefered.

http://novatechpnw.wix.com/lynchworks#!portfolio/cwvn

I can do:

-Photo manipulation
-Custom logo creation

-Flags

-Simple 3D animation

-3D Design, models.etc (nothing crazy good, but I can do texturing.etc if I put the time into it.

-just ask me and I'll try to see if I can do it to the best of my ability

Prices? Donation based. No moneys is needed, however Nova Scotia will accept all donations. :P I just need ideas and work for a portfolio :P

EDIT: For outstanding works, sorry, I've been really busy IRL. But that is coming to a slowdown :)

In game messages are most effective towards getting my attention, since I'm a !@#$ and sometimes neglect my own threads.

Not only do I have a rather large workload, but I have also run into rather annoying life circumstances and it's difficult to get any time to work. So sorry to those that have applied and have been waiting.

Edited by Chappie

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Best website ever!

Anyway what about designing a Palmian flag?

Sure, just send me a description in game detailing what exactly you want. :P

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Yes, I've started on a few. Just not that there is a little bit of a list, but I will get to yours eventually. Thanks for the help guys, this is great practice and makes my portfolio look way better! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, I've been thinking about just opening this up to the public, since I need some pieces to stick into my portfolio. As for what's already there, there's some here:

Some images are grainy due to compression, the actual quality photos were sent to the clients (or if personally made for practice, on my computer) over whatever platform they prefered.

http://novatechpnw.wix.com/lynchworks#!portfolio/cwvn

I can do:

-Photo manipulation

-Custom logo creation

-Flags

-Simple 3D animation

-3D Design, models.etc (nothing crazy good, but I can do texturing.etc if I put the time into it.

-just ask me and I'll try to see if I can do it to the best of my ability

Prices? Donation based. No moneys is needed is needed, however Nova Scotia will accept all donations. :P I just need ideas and work for a portfolio :P

Besides that typo, can you perhaps do an animated logo for me?

I thought he was just rapping. "no money is needed, is needed. panda, panda, panda"

• Upvote 2

Depending on what it is sure since I'm relatively new to animation and whatnot. Sorry for not replying haha, and in-game message usually works best.