RNN: Rokkenjima News Report Episode 3

Eva-Beatrice

CdSVKca.png

Ohayōgozaimasu! Welcome to episode 3 of the Rokkenjima News Report here on RNN! I'm your host, Clair Vaux Bernardus. Or just Clair for short. If you don't know what this is, it is a weekly news show where I sit down and tell you all there is to know about what goes on in Rokkenjima! Without further delay, let's begin!

Rokkenjima has discovered a new resource to power its military with known as Ragnite. This resource has many different uses. It can be used as fuel, to power cities, make weapons, or even as medicine. The discovery of Ragnite will allow Rokkenjima to get its military on Orbis back up and running, without having to build entirely new vehicles and weapons. The Witch Council has stated that Rokkenjima will be keeping this resource to itself, as it doesn't seem to be located anywhere else. However, the possibility of selling it to our close allies in the near future does exist.

Rokkenjima has also announced today that it will be establishing its first foreign embassy on Orbis. The embassy will be located in Helsinki, the capital of Finland. Land has been set aside, and construction will begin shortly. The embassy will look something like this.

TQjf2t8.jpg

Lastly, a new town has been established on Åland Island. The town, known as Kazegaura, is the first of many new towns to be built as a part of Rokkenjima's expansion into the island from Alcamoth. Here are some pictures of the newly established town.

QmYM5io.jpg

A view of the town from outside Town Hall.

F5uQPiI.jpg

Kazegaura Mall in downtown Kazegaura. The mall is home to about 1,000 shops and is one of the largest on Orbis.

That is all for this week's Rokkenjima News Report here on RNN! Until next week, ja ne!

Edited by Eva-Beatrice

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

Found any uses for the Sakurdaite we sent?

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Found any uses for the Sakurdaite we sent?

We used it up until the discovery of Ragnite. We would like to thank Britannia for letting us use it.

I think I might visit this new town. Could be used as a model for towns in Chernigov...

Visit anytime.

God.....I'm extremely tempted to visit that mall now...

/me is a shopaholic at times...

Hmm, could be a perfect "diplomatic" visit, now wouldnt it?

I am in need of some new atire

IYT09l4.png

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Hmm, could be a perfect "diplomatic" visit, now wouldnt it?

I am in need of some new atire

Indeed. I know Sintiya and I will be enjoying ourselves there. ^_^

You ruin all the fun  <_<

Can't two teenage leaders have fun together?

Tsh, its not like we control the lives of millions of people

Besides, Zaf is still so young, it is the "diplomatic" responsibility to go shopping with his ally, Me 

IYT09l4.png