Bestiality

Rozalia

How homophobic are you?

How racist are you?

You are of course as you have been throughout this entire thread wrong. Such things need debating and you putting on a front of being pure doesn't mask the fact it's actually cowardice. You are no different to those who denied Miscegenation and Homosexuality if you can only oppose with the reason of "it's wrong". You have to put forward actual reasons and then defend those reasons otherwise you have ultimately lost.

How retarded can you possibly be? This is not some sort of win or loose situation, you've lost before this even begun. Society will not change to merely appease you, so everything you've tried to bring thus far has been completely without effect on any one or any thing.

Edited by fistofdoom
  • Upvote 1

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

How retarded can you possibly be? This is not some sort of win or loose situation, you've lost before this even begun. Society will not change to merely appease you, so everything you've tried to bring thus far has been completely without effect on any one or any thing.

How many times do you have to embarrass yourself with that non point before you learn? This is a debate on a forum, it ain't going to have any considerable effect to begin with in terms of passing anything but that ain't the purpose. The purpose was I fail to see the legitimacy of the arguments against, stated my reasoning and logic, and wish to hear from those who are believers defending it. Just like how I did with Polygamy/Polyandry.

Society has changed numerous times, and will change again, don't be ridiculous. People like you said the same thing about so many things and were wrong again and again. Instead of calling me mentally ill you could instead take time to actually devise some actual reasons to counteract what I put forward, refusing to only tells us what is quite clear. What I'm getting at is that instead of "losing before it even began" I'm beating you awfully badly. 

You realize his goal was to try and have a reasonable and rational argument over the morality of a law being in place. If that was failed it's only because of people being too closed-minded to reasonably discuss a "taboo" subject matter w/o resorting to call the topic creator Hitler/retarded (rofl?). I've yet to see him actually insult someone the way you and others do. 

Society has changed numerous times, and will change again, don't be ridiculous. People like you said the same thing about so many things and were wrong again and again. Instead of calling me mentally ill you could instead take time to actually devise some actual reasons to counteract what I put forward, refusing to only tells us what is quite clear. What I'm getting at is that instead of "losing before it even began" I'm beating you awfully badly. 

This. Why do people have to be so obtuse and unyielding. Why cannot man discuss the rationality behind laws w/o resorting to calling others mentally ill or Hitler (rofl?). His OP doesn't even truly state his opinion on bestiality (whether or not it should be legal), but instead questions whether it should be. A small difference, but one that is there.

He also wasn't calling for change to the law, he's calling for the discussion over the law. 

Edited by EliteCanada
  • Upvote 2

How many times do you have to embarrass yourself with that non point before you learn? This is a debate on a forum, it ain't going to have any considerable effect to begin with in terms of passing anything but that ain't the purpose. The purpose was I fail to see the legitimacy of the arguments against, stated my reasoning and logic, and wish to hear from those who are believers defending it. Just like how I did with Polygamy/Polyandry.

Bullshit to the first part, and that isn't even what I said for the second part. Also bullshit, btw. I've already said exactly what I thought of the subject matter, while you are just &#33;@#&#036;ing and complaining since I'm not dancing to your tune. I'm under no compulsions to play this little game the way you want me to, guy.

resorting to call the topic creator Hitler/retarded (rofl?).

resorting to calling others mentally ill or Hitler (rofl?). 

The hell are you on about, m8? Calling someone hitler isnt the same thing as calling someone retarded, and vice versa. Also, who are you?

• Upvote 1

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

Bullshit to the first part, and that isn't even what I said for the second part. Also bullshit, btw. I've already said exactly what I thought of the subject matter, while you are just !@#$ and complaining since I'm not dancing to your tune. I'm under no compulsions to play this little game the way you want me to, guy.

The hell are you on about, m8? Calling someone hitler isnt the same thing as calling someone retarded, and vice versa. Also, who are you?

To the first bit: lol, just lol. Saying bull shit isn't a defense to w/e Roz said (why bother looking at the quote since you don't actually argue the facts or argue against what the person said with reason, you use such defenses as "bs" and "that isn't what I said" with no further explanation. Please.

Your arguments are essentially: something something subjective, or something something equally subjective mixed in with a little more subjective feelings. You notice what I've missed here. The use of facts, reasoning and cold hard objective logic (which is all I want!). 

To the second part: I was referring to the second page in which the first post literally had someone call Roz, Hitler. I wasn't actually referring to you. I was referring to people in general, nor did I say it was the same thing I merely asked why do people, in general (not you), have to resort to such things. 

Also, does it matter who I am? No. 

Edited by EliteCanada
  • Upvote 1

To the first bit: lol, just lol. Saying bull shit isn't a defense to w/e Roz said (why bother looking at the quote since you don't actually argue the facts or argue against what the person said with reason, you use such defenses as "bs" and "that isn't what I said" with no further explanation. Please.

Your arguments are essentially: something something subjective, or something something equally subjective mixed in with a little more subjective feelings. You notice what I've missed here. The use of facts, reasoning and cold hard objective logic (which is all I want!). 

To the second part: I was referring to the second page in which the first post literally had someone call Roz, Hitler. I wasn't actually referring to you. I was referring to people in general, nor did I say it was the same thing I merely asked why do people, in general (not you), have to resort to such things. 

Also, does it matter who I am? No. 

So who are you and what do you do?

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

As in IRL? Off-topic and irrelevant to this thread, but if you want to take it to PMs we can discuss it there. 

nah man, in game

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

Bullshit to the first part, and that isn't even what I said for the second part. Also bullshit, btw. I've already said exactly what I thought of the subject matter, while you are just !@#$ and complaining since I'm not dancing to your tune. I'm under no compulsions to play this little game the way you want me to, guy.

So you are saying I had some other intention? The thread was made for the reason I stated, your extreme hostility to even talking about a matter it is quite beyond me. 

No, it was. What you've been driving forward is something that is seen as wrong should not be debated and like I said, people said that about homosexuality and other things and were to be wrong again and again. Is this the same? Perhaps it is, perhaps it isn't. Reactions like yours and your utter inability to debate does tell me it may well be another such thing.

No, I've been very civil with you even after your many attacks on my mental well being, most people who did so stopped at the one but you've hit me with that several times. I've rightly admonished you when you've tried to shame me for merely raising a matter to talk about, nothing more than that. Wanting you to actually list an actual arguement beyond "you're sick" is me trying to make you dance to my tune? Why yes I would if you're going to post to do more then throw insults at me. All it honestly looks like is you're angry this is still on going and want the thread locked as you're uncomfortable with the matter. 

In fact I remember quite clearly in my Polygamy/Polyandry thread you called (at least twice, perhaps more I forget) that is was "cancer". Seems you got form in attacking the concept of debate and believing it shouldn't go on if the matter is at all challenging anything. If you want a safe space then just don't enter the debate section. 

Bestiality is immoral because Allah created men for women and vice versa.  

nah man, in game

Lyin' EliteCanada Is A Total Light Weight. 

Very low energy. 

Rozalia is literally Netanyahu.

Fixed.

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

So you are saying I had some other intention? The thread was made for the reason I stated, your extreme hostility to even talking about a matter it is quite beyond me. 

No, it was. What you've been driving forward is something that is seen as wrong should not be debated and like I said, people said that about homosexuality and other things and were to be wrong again and again. Is this the same? Perhaps it is, perhaps it isn't. Reactions like yours and your utter inability to debate does tell me it may well be another such thing.

No, I've been very civil with you even after your many attacks on my mental well being, most people who did so stopped at the one but you've hit me with that several times. I've rightly admonished you when you've tried to shame me for merely raising a matter to talk about, nothing more than that. Wanting you to actually list an actual arguement beyond "you're sick" is me trying to make you dance to my tune? Why yes I would if you're going to post to do more then throw insults at me. All it honestly looks like is you're angry this is still on going and want the thread locked as you're uncomfortable with the matter. 

In fact I remember quite clearly in my Polygamy/Polyandry thread you called (at least twice, perhaps more I forget) that is was "cancer". Seems you got form in attacking the concept of debate and believing it shouldn't go on if the matter is at all challenging anything. If you want a safe space then just don't enter the debate section. 

tbh, I don't have ten pages in me. But still:

204634.gif?w=900

Lyin' EliteCanada Is A Total Light Weight. 

Very low energy. 

I havent had any meaningful amount of caffeine in forever.. I don't remember, is caffeine present in tea?

• Upvote 1

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

Please do take your sabotage elsewhere then. This the debate section, not the spam section. 

tbqf the subject matter isnt the type of stuff that can be taken with a deathly level of seriousness, due to how ridiculous it is. It was never meant to be.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

i cant decide which of these replies is dumber, but i really hope you're both like 14

in before another meaningless warn point

i'm out of this thread, ain't no point in trying to reason with people who are incapable of it

Hereno did not give a legitimate argument. Hereno simply name called as a point of disagreement. Hereno copy-pasted from a site he pulled up in two minutes or less to show something we already knew.

tbqf the subject matter isnt the type of stuff that can be taken with a deathly level of seriousness, due to how ridiculous it is. It was never meant to be.

You are incorrect for reasons I've already mentioned too many times. Nothing more to it, and trying to stifle discussion either via your behaviour or by getting the thread locked is not appreciated. 

Stop taking the bait. :v

If so he needs a new brand because it's all very low effort to me and the reaction he wants won't come. 

You are incorrect for reasons I've already mentioned too many times. Nothing more to it, and trying to stifle discussion either via your behaviour or by getting the thread locked is not appreciated. 

If so he needs a new brand because it's all very low effort to me and the reaction he wants won't come. 

But you were already giving everything I was gunning for, why quit now? You'll appreciate it one day when you get older. But not too old. Ah, crap. That's one of those -ist or phobia things, right?

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

But you were already giving everything I was gunning for, why quit now? You'll appreciate it one day when you get older. But not too old. Ah, crap. That's one of those -ist or phobia things, right?

I've reprimanded you when you tried to argue that discussing something was somehow wrong, nothing more. I don't need to fluster myself with your efforts as they are very much low energy and I've seen far worse. 

I've reprimanded you when you tried to argue that discussing something was somehow wrong, nothing more. I don't need to fluster myself with your efforts as they are very much low energy and I've seen far worse. 

Havent we all? But that's no reason to fizzle out so soon, we're still chugging along to the ten page mark! Doesn't that make you happy? Your thread is doing something!

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

Havent we all? But that's no reason to fizzle out so soon, we're still chugging along to the ten page mark! Doesn't that make you happy? Your thread is doing something!

I have interest in such things. Such threads get to such marks via the posting of many people, usually with something to actually say however light. Your spam with my response is not the same. 

It isn't simply that though it is a point made. If you read through it you see where I make the case that consent is never taken in question in so many things, much worse things than sex but then suddenly consent is suddenly some divine things that must be followed. It doesn't make any sense to me logically. Sodomy laws are nonsense.

Lawrence v. Texas, 539 U.S. 558 (2003) is a landmark decision by the United States Supreme Court. The Court struck down the sodomy law in Texas and, by extension, invalidated sodomy laws in 13 other states, making same-sex sexual activity legal in every U.S. state and territory.

I stand corrected regarding sodomy laws in the states...kinda...the states and their relationship with the SC is weird.

Yes, beastiality is lumped in with sodomy originally called, "abominable and detestable crimes against nature". It was a capital offense in Britain until 1828. Hell, the Bible says you have to execute the animal involved, too.

The problem I have with this debate is your question of the morality. Morals are subjective and a lot of people don't like beastiality. So, you get the current laws and hate when you discuss.

The real question of "morality" pertaining to beastiality is does it harm the animal? Does it matter if the animal is harmed? In most cases there's an eager male animal. &#33;@#&#036;ing animals is actually rare in the fetish compared to being &#33;@#&#036;ed by animals. So, there's not a lot of harm done. If an animal is tied down and raped and pained, of course it is harmed. But, it has been shown in every instance that the needs of humans outweigh the needs of animals. It is acceptable to cause animals discomfort and pain to satisfy human desires.

there is no truly secular nation as all law is based on religion eg. european laws are based on the bible

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason