allow us to opt out of beige

Hereno

so long as both people have beige disabled at the beginning of the war, neither can beige the other

you cannot change the setting while currently at war

if at least one person has beiging enabled, beige is enabled for that war, for both parties

and i think it should be kept "on" by default

this is a way for players who like a bit of risk to be able to steal a bunch more dosh in their wars at the penalty of giving up their own right to beige and replenish their stock if they get overwhelmed

So the only time 'Off' is a good idea is if you're about to fight a war, AND very confident that you won't be in a bad situation any time soon, AND you think that your opponent has it 'off' because they're thinking the same 3 things are true.

It seems like 'off' vs. 'off' would be an extremely rare matchup.

• Upvote 1

So the only time 'Off' is a good idea is if you're about to fight a war, AND very confident that you won't be in a bad situation any time soon, AND you think that your opponent has it 'off' because they're thinking the same 3 things are true.

It seems like 'off' vs. 'off' would be an extremely rare matchup.

2 people combating each other with an ego is not rare at all.

so long as both people have beige disabled at the beginning of the war, neither can beige the other

you cannot change the setting while currently at war

if at least one person has beiging enabled, beige is enabled for that war, for both parties

and i think it should be kept "on" by default

this is a way for players who like a bit of risk to be able to steal a bunch more dosh in their wars at the penalty of giving up their own right to beige and replenish their stock if they get overwhelmed

If you had other opponents they could still beige you if they weren't as ballsy as the other guy. I think your meaning here is that you don't want 6 immense triumph ground battles to result in a victory/beige, you just want it to keep going.

2 people combating each other with an ego is not rare at all.

If you had other opponents they could still beige you if they weren't as ballsy as the other guy. I think your meaning here is that you don't want 6 immense triumph ground battles to result in a victory/beige, you just want it to keep going.

Right. This would also allow nuking without beige, though. A significant buff to nukes that doesn't change how they're used strategically.

While beige is often seen as a way to protect people, it can also be used to limit the amount of damage someone can do. I can be losing but nuking the shit out of everyone on my way down, and being on beige makes you temporarily unable to declare wars until you transfer off of it.

So, it allows both a new offensive and defensive strategy centered around what is essentially a way to taunt your opponent into letting you kick their ass harder. It could also be used as a peace term - the alliance has to keep beige off and get raided for X amount of time.

I think it's a really simple change that would have a lot of benefits, really. Plus, why not give us the choice? It's only a game.

You seem to be mixing up victory with beige, at least in the OP in regards to stealing cash. That seems to be what you meant anyway.

i'm saying take everything about it away

no war ends, no beige color change