Should A Wall Be Built?

Captain_Vietnam

So you claim to be a Communist? You also support the Chairman of a massive corporation. You're also a xenophobe, which goes against one of the most important aspects of Marxism: internationalism. You also are religious and are against atheism. Marx himself called religion "the opiate of the masses". You're just a bad troll.

Nationalism isn't a left or right wing thing, if you support someone on that whatever their political leaning is simply irrelevant. 

There is such a thing as National Communism. Communism doesn't have to be internationalist. 

You can follow economic views of something and not all it's social views. 

• Upvote 3

(I'll be mentioning Trump. ..a few times throughout this post due to him being one of the main people voicing the need for a wall.)

Logic would say that we need better security on our border. It's completely rediculous that anybody can just waltz on through without screening.

Whether the wall is feasible or not is the main issue. How much will it cost, and how large does it have to be to remain effective? I would assume it would need to be quite tall, and deep as well to prevent climbing over or digging under. It would also need to be pretty thick to help prevent against damage. Assuming its made out of steel reinforced concrete that would get expensive fast.

I don't think it's out of the question to get mexico to pay for the wall. Trump is a businessman, he isn't going to say "hey dude pay for the wall lmao" he would give them an offer that would be very lucrative to everyone involved. One problem mexico has its infrastructure, I'm sure there is a very good deal being worked on in Trumps staff (should he get elected)

I think Morality is irrelevant in the case of a wall. People are not supposed to be entering the country through unregulated border in the first place, so the wall wouldn't be morally different from what we have in place right now. Instead of a busted fence we would have a wall that would actually work. As far as I know Trump has not expressed the the will to close all immigration. Checkpoints would remain open to allow people of all color to enter and exit legally like many do today.

Right now many people come over the border and we can not filter through them to see if they are a threat or not. Most are probably good people with families, but there are also probably many people who are potentially dangerous that make homes in our communities such as criminals, cartel members, or even terrorist extremists. These are not people we can just allow to slip in because we are afraid to offend somebody who doesn't know the situation.

I currently live in Arizona near Phoenix and I have seen first hand the lack of respect these people have for this country. There are entire blocks and blocks of phoenix that are almost indistinguishable from mexico, and they are very unpleasant places to be. I can see the effects of our open border policy rippling accross the state like a plague and its only getting worse. Something needs to be done, and as far as I can tell, a wall and vigilant deportations would be a great start.

Nationalism isn't a left or right wing thing, if you support someone on that whatever their political leaning is simply irrelevant. 

There is such a thing as National Communism. Communism doesn't have to be internationalist. 

You can follow economic views of something and not all it's social views. 

One can also be an internationalist without supporting the suicide of their own nation by immigration.

Whether the wall is feasible or not is the main issue. How much will it cost, and how large does it have to be to remain effective? I would assume it would need to be quite tall, and deep as well to prevent climbing over or digging under. It would also need to be pretty thick to help prevent against damage. Assuming its made out of steel reinforced concrete that would get expensive fast.

Israel's "wall" is really nothing more than a fence with barbed wire, sand (to see footprints), guards, and security cameras. I highly doubt people will directly attack the wall with explosives to get into the country. The fence would decrease the amount of illegals, weapons, and drugs coming into the country, since they have to tunnel and tunnels are expensive. 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

Really. Just deport all the terrrorists, there are about 50 Million in America. if they keep breeding they will ruin the country.

"Breeding" is a very radical term, but yeah there should be restrictions and a lot of research on people and a lot of laws.not deport everyone

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"